Honda Prelude Forum banner

1061 - 1080 of 1113 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
I will take the trunk lock. Do you have keys for it? If so I would like one with the trunk lock. A dollar hardware store metal copy is fine. Also I would take the rear seat trunk lock if it is a key type. If I come up with anything else I will let you know.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I will take the trunk lock. Do you have keys for it? If so I would like one with the trunk lock. A dollar hardware store metal copy is fine. Also I would take the rear seat trunk lock if it is a key type. If I come up with anything else I will let you know.
I will send pics today of all the items and update you with the parts condition.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just bought a 91 3G Lude 2WS SI B21a1 I’m only needing the transmission and motor out of it. Bringing my 89 back to life. Everything else will be up for sale. If you need something ask away.
Kinda random...Still got the original floor mats? Mine are a little worn out.

Edit: also the driver’s side mirror. Mine’s loose and wobbly.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just bought a 91 3G Lude 2WS SI B21a1 I’m only needing the transmission and motor out of it. Bringing my 89 back to life. Everything else will be up for sale. If you need something ask away.
Kinda random...Still got the original floor mats? Mine are a little worn out.

Edit: also the driver’s side mirror. Mine’s loose and wobbly.

Do you still have parts? Im looking for the passenger window.

·
Needs Sensitivity Train'n
2,142 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,765 Posts

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
I don't agree with either of you. If you look at the pictures it goes overtop of the factory bumper, just like a Xenon lip does.

You can see the seem along the bottom of the factory 88/89 moulding all around.

The Mugen bumper is a complete replacement, unlike this one. It doesn't have a moulding, the turn signals are flush and not sunk like oem, and the bottom of the center opening is straight not curved:

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
I still wouldn't call it a lip. The xenon front bumper cover add on that Sean sells is installed the same way and it is a body kit. That is the way they market it. Yeah it is not the same as mugen. It could be a mugen modified or something we have never seen. I mean the source is motherland Japan in this instance for the 3rd gen prelude. Years ago the german polybauer body kit was discovered onhere. Most people probably haven't heard of it unless they had seen it here.

1061 - 1080 of 1113 Posts