Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks, a few weeks back I had seen on facebook a picture of a Lude that was turned into a cartoon and I thought it looked cool. somebody had put it on a T-Shirt:
http://www.redbubble.com/people/rexdesigns/works/15243521-prelude?grid_pos=1&p=t-shirt

That inspired me to try and use a Picture of My car:

and then modify it in Photoshop and turn it into a Cartoon so I could put it on a Shirt.

I've also just Edited the pic to include the Lude in White, Red and Black:

Let me know what you guys think and if you have any other colors you'd like me to add?

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Awesome idea!! very cool
I think three different profile images( front, side, rear )across the chest would look cool also.Thanks Ludercrs

·
Registered
413 Posts
My mate designed that because of my 3G :p

I reckon your design looks pretty sweet, the OEM look and M7s go well with the style of art. I do think that the 'Prelude' licence plate looks a bit out of place though, if it was blank or had some generic plate instead I'd rock it. Are you familiar with the quality of CafePress tshirts? The Redbubble ones aren't bad.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Diggin the white lude as it looks quite similar to mine. I agree with Austro on the plate though. I think it'd be better with no front plate at all.

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
unfortunately my pic had a plate and i'm not good enough in photoshop to try and remove it. I put "PRELUDE" in it cus I don't think people wanted to see "LUDERCRS" instead lol.

I'll try a sideways picture of mine and cartoonize that too.

as far as shirt quality I have no idea, haven't received them yet. I did get one from "Vistaprint" and it's a nice shirt quality.

p.s. Here's what I'll use for the side shot:

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I still have to clean up the lines a little but what do you guys think?

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FYI, I deleted my shop from CafePress. I just got my products and the quality is Horrible, way worse than the ones I got at Vista print.

my T-shirt has a big scratch mark right through the middle of the picture. and the drink glasses are too see-through you barely know there's a design on it...

I'm still waiting on products from a different store so we'll see how good those are there and I'll pick a place then.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
That sucks I hope you do not have much money into it. If you find somebody who makes a quality product I would be up for a couple of them

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
here' the shirt with the tear in the design i mentioned.

The only good one i got is from a company (VistaPrint.com) that only does custom orders (unlike other sites that list your product on their retail site.) so I would have to make a bunch of shirts and sell them myself... not feeling that.

I can provide the Designs and you guys can order them yourselves though. let me know if there's interest for that.

EDIT: p.s. Noone better make jokes that my Prelude is "tear"able

1 - 10 of 10 Posts