Honda Prelude Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Future S2000 Owner
4,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To make a long story short, a friend of mine who owns a turbocharged Subaru 2.5RS says that it is impossible to attain 300whp from ANY 4 cylinder Honda motor without forced induction. Does anybody know of any 300whp NA Hondas out there. I know about the recent posts on the 300hp built motors, but I'd rather give him some proof of an actual engine in an actual car. Any help would be great.

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts
this doesn't even need to stay open.

tell him to start asking around on honda-tech, and other forums.
there are 300+whp cars with engines ranging from sohc, to h22, to k20's...

your friend is a moron. flat out.

and it's not limited to hondas.
the protege's that used to race in the SCCA world challenge touring car series? made about 300whp...

tell your stupid friend to get off the crack.

and btw...
the 300hp built engine is more than enough truth.
so why is he even second guessing you?
come on...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
haha, i have a 315 hp integra type r n/a sitting right outside my shop right now. lol. that shit runs mid low 13's all motor.

·
::Decepticon make-over::
661 Posts
I have a coworker that runs a 12 second teg at englishtown... Sponsored sikness...

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
I saw a few mentions of a 300hp NA S2k, one was tuned by Honda I think..? Some demonstration show.

I think that it would be easier on the new S2k (F22 right?) than the older one.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
mrgre3ntea said:
haha, i have a 315 hp integra type r n/a sitting right outside my shop right now. lol. that shit runs mid low 13's all motor.
I'm not doubting you, but this comment completely contradicts what is written in your signature. :)

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
BdoggPrelude said:
To make a long story short, a friend of mine who owns a turbocharged Subaru 2.5RS says that it is impossible to attain 300whp from ANY 4 cylinder Honda motor without forced induction.
No need for me to read any further in this post or thread. THe simple answer is yes, yes you can attain 300whp from a NA 4cylinder honda.

If you don't believe that check out this months ish of Honda Tuning.

You'll see an all motor RSX making 300 +easy. K cams, stroked, and a few other goodies.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.