Honda Prelude Forum banner

3 kills and then I got raped

2K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  Dexter 
#1 ·
Last night while driving to my friends house a 07 4dr Si is next to me at a red light, he's revving at me non stop then the light went green and he floors it, at 1st I wasn't going to race him but my girlfriend told me to kill that ass whole:smile: so we did a 40 roll I threw it in second and pulled away. we got to a red light again but this time he stopped at my rear quarter panel.........
Later that night we were heading to greenville when I did another 40 roll with a 95ish jetta(idk what was done with it) I got him at the start but he walked me down and pulled by a fender , but when I threw it 5th I got about 2 cars...........
Even later we were all driving back from greenville hitting triple digits all the way back, when my buddy Kipper in a 91 240 coupe with a srdodet swap tries to pass me, now this 240 will destroy the lude in a normal race bu we were already going 115mph, he gets next to me and I floored it he got ahead of me then he hit fuel cut at 128mph and I just pulled away from him......I still give him shit for loosing to the lude.......
Well today I raced my friend Cory with his boosted Grand National............
He raped the unholly hell out of the lude.

#2 ·
number one why does your buddy have fuel cut on an sr20 thats embarrassing second sorry but why would you make an attempt at racings a grand national but other wise good kill with the newer civic si ...I'm waitin to pull on one of those but for some reason where i live only old ppl buy them.

#5 ·
Both the 240 and GN are in the same car club as me, so we were just having fun........
As far as the 240 goes, It is a stock swap with a boost controller. When he gets more $$$ the 240 will be flying.
The guy in the Si didnt know how to drive bc in the 1/4 me = 14.8 every Si I have raced is between 15.1-14.3 depending on the driver.......
All I have done is a stock H23 block with a new H23 head IM port matched aswell as the headers, new oem valve assemly, Crower stg.1 cams, and a CAI, untuned.

#4 ·
grand national is the biggest sleeper of them all! ugly as sin but will lay a ass whooping if you aint careful! weird thing is you dont need a mullett to drive em... i always thought that was a requirement. and they are rare as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGPru4jaLt8 wow

#6 ·
GNX ugly????

hell no i love those old school cars they are beautiful to me

man what i would give to have a GNX

#8 ·
i've been lookin to buy a GNX or regal(pretty much the same thing body wise) lately

#19 ·
sexy as a mullett!

there performance is sexy.. car is fugly

wow im guessing you think the 80's monte carlo's and cutlass's are ugly to right??

is it the sqaure look or what i mean like u said everyone has their opinion but to me those cars are just sexy and MEAN!!!!!!!!! and your the only one who said they ugly.

#21 ·
i have seen a gnx embarass a turbo viper. the guy i bought my first car from has a huge collection of gnx's he had 11 of them 7 years ago and was getting more. there are 2 gnx in town and both are old man driven. a friend of mine had a pretty bad ass 240 it looked like shit but that car killed everything in it's path. i watched him pull 2 cars on an 08 z06 from a dig.

#26 ·
I too also think they're pretty ugly. And why give him shit about racing one. Hell I know my lude is slow, sO i'll race anything just to see it perform. I've raced a Lambo on I-64 in VA with my 1987 RX7. And lets just say he put his turn signals on and went around me like I wasn't even there. But it was fun. So Just assume he raced the GNX for fun lol.

I've also dragged a f15E strike eagle with my lude..........the road to my job leads right parallel to the runway :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.