Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im drivin a 78 dodge shortbox with a 360, im building a 318 with 360 heads, cam, bored .030 over, edelbrock air gap intake, and edelbrock 600cfm carb with a torqueflight 727 3spd auto with stage 2 shift kit and a 2500stall converter.. i prefer my muscle over the honda

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
V8

Nice i'd love to have a bash at modding a V8 and their heads if i can get 200bhp out of a 20 year old 2.0l 4 pot i'd love to see what i could get from a 5.0l 8pot 450-500bhp!! Mind you with U.K. petrol prices set to break £1 permanently i think i'll stick to my Turbocharged Bimmer Diesel can't argue with 300lbft of torque!! and 50mpg on top!!

·
DCOE45Z
2,946 Posts
hahaha rich we're fuelling your car aren't we, well the USA anyways :) .
My buddy is from Greatbritain and he said its 30#'s to fill the tank or something...costs me about $20/day if im rippin' it...couldn't imagine a V8. Soome of these SUV's people spend $200+ every week!!!!

seeem seeemer whos got the keys to the bimmer' haha.

do u guys have audi's over there? ive had my heart set on picking up an '02 S4 :burnout:
Inline 6 BI-Turbo 240+horse ummmm, not to mention the styling and interior...anyone wanna by my car haha:(

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha yea gas prices are insane now, ill miss the gas mileage from my prelude, but i will definetly make up for it in power haha i've ran into a slight problem building my engine tho, the 360 heads are going to lower my compression but i will have the larger ports and valves, so im hoping it wont be a big loss, it will have gone from 9.5:1 to about 8.9:1 approx..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts