Honda Prelude Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Memento Mori
7,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hey add me please I made an account just to buy this Rear sway bar. Do you ship to Sydney, Australia?
Added.

I will ship anywhere but I better warn you last time I priced it out shipping to Australia was outrageous, over $300usd. You would save a lot of money by using a forwarding service such as www.myus.com.

Here are the specs on the box if you want to shop around shipping forwarders: 20lbs. 48" x 8" x 8" or 9.1kg 122cm x 21cm x 21cm

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very Interested in the Bar plus bushings and the end links. How long do you estimate the whole process takes once all buyers are gathered?

·
Memento Mori
7,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Very Interested in the Bar plus bushings and the end links. How long do you estimate the whole process takes once all buyers are gathered?
For the first group buy once I received stage 1 payments it took about 6 weeks to order the materials and have them ready for shipping. (10 bars)

·
Needs Sensitivity Train'n
2,142 Posts
BUMP BUMP BUMP. I am down for $350 all day long!!!!!!!! I'm good. You guys out there need to jump on it. Getting high quality parts is harder and harder every day that passes. Let's make it happen fellas!!!!

·
Memento Mori
7,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I'll post it on facebook again. We just need 2 more and I will fill in for the last slots like the last buy.

·
Memento Mori
7,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Well my posts on facebook haven't brought anyone else in. It's nearing years end and I see two options:

1. Close the group buy now and start the process. (Price estimates would probably match for 7-8 buyers)

2. Try and wait until tax season Jan-Apr and see if anyone else joins up due to that cash influx.​

It's up to you guys. I'm considering #1 as the default and will send out stage 1 PM's in about a week unless most people post that they want to wait.

On that note make sure you have the site options set to notify you when you receive PM's.

·
Registered
908 Posts
F it, put me down Dave. I am 50/50 on keeping the car at the moment but if I do keep it I have to know what it feels like with a little more rotation :) I'll need the upgrade end links if you needed to know that as well.

·
Memento Mori
7,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I will send out stage 1 PM's Thursday, going to try facebook one more time though. As long as we don't have any drops I will fill in the last 3 slots so the bars will be at the 10 person price.

BTW when I was growing up there were many occasions I met older guys who would lament about that "car they should have never sold", never wanted to turn out like them :)

I say keep it until you have already purchased a replacement that you like better.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Oh this puppy isn't my daily. Thats what the Lexus LS is for but yea I hear ya. I need to put in a few more grand to make it the way I want it.

Where is everyone else in this thread? So quiet! This forum used to be busy!

·
2,142 Posts
Come on fellas. November bump.

·
2,142 Posts
I'm in. Option 1. We wiat til tax season and whatever we may gain we may lsoe just as many. Let's roll it out is what I say.

·
Premium Member
9,128 Posts
I was on the first GB for these, but just finally got around to installing it along with my 4ws swap. All I can say is WOW. This thing makes a hell of a difference. I had the Whiteline rear bar on my last 3rd gen (which my son has now), but it didn't make near as much of a difference as this one makes. It's so much more fun than before. Now I'm thinking about upgrading the shocks/springs, add STB's, and look into better tires. And to think I was getting bored with the lude again. Thanks Dave for waking me up again.

I'm going to talk to my son this afternoon and see if he's interested in upgrading. He's already got the upgrades I'm looking at doing now, and really needs this bar to complete the package.

·
Registered
908 Posts
^ good to hear!! I am pumped about this so can't wait to install. Hopefully, its before winter hits here in the midwest.

·
Memento Mori
7,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I was on the first GB for these, but just finally got around to installing it along with my 4ws swap. All I can say is WOW. This thing makes a hell of a difference. I had the Whiteline rear bar on my last 3rd gen (which my son has now), but it didn't make near as much of a difference as this one makes. It's so much more fun than before. Now I'm thinking about upgrading the shocks/springs, add STB's, and look into better tires. And to think I was getting bored with the lude again. Thanks Dave for waking me up again.

Awesome, I'm about to do another facebook post about the group-buy and I'm going to use this quote.

·
Memento Mori
7,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Well I don't know what was different this time but I got a lot of interest off Facebook. Probably just going to make an even 20 unless there are many drops. Stage 1 PM and messages will go out later today.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts