Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I have completed the 2009 Calendar designs for each month. hondprelude88 will be setting up the ordering process but I wanted to show everyone first.

Also, if your car is featured in these designs, PLEASE SEND ME HIGH RES PICS of the photos I have used to... [email protected].

If you could get them to me in the next couple days I can re-insert them before we send them to be printed. Unfortunately most of the images I was able to get were way below print resolution. Although I think they will turn out decent, it would be much better with the high res to eliminate any pixelation.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Looks good, i'll be up for this, well 2x please? :)
Assuming days/dates will be on it somewhere lol.

Also for the 2nd picture of the red 3G.. you have put "January 2009" instead of feb :)

·
Vrooom PSHHHH
6,486 Posts
onesickjdmbb6 has a 1998 Prelude i believe =P not a 2001
He's a douche anyways, he shouldnt even be on there for ripping off some of us.

Anyways, I'm definitely down for one!

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
sucks that mugenlude sold, blueprelude is totalled and normal is wrecked right now.... sad to see.

Great looking calendar though, whats the price?

·
Registered
819 Posts
Theres two Januarys?

·
Registered
819 Posts
come on now. We all know 4th gens are the bastard child of this site.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^Thanks for catching the errors, hondaprelude88 and I are making adjustments. If you were POTM and didnt make it I apologize. It was just a matter of selecting the best pics for the composition and overall photo quality.

hondprelude88 will post up ordering info once everything is finalized. Sorry its come out a little late, Ive been a little busy lately and just now got to wrapping it up. Glad everyone seems to like it.

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
wow i love it :wink3:

i'll be getting a few for sure.

and im pretty sure you have the highest res pix i have

1 - 20 of 50 Posts