6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ANY VENDORS PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA PM or EMAIL [email protected]

WHEN: June 18th SUNDAY
WHERE: Marcus Dairy
5 Sugar Hollow Rd
Danbury, CT 06810
(203) 748-9427

THE ENTRANCE WE ARE USING IS THE FIRST ONE ON THE RIGHT IF YOU'RE COMING OFF I-84 EAST, NOT THE ENTRANCE BY THE UNDERPASS!!!!!

Please ! Out of respect for Marcus Dairy, leave your grills at home!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
What time does it start? I am likely going to be there, I will be the guy in the prelude.

Maybe ludes can meet up before hand like an exit away and roll in together so we all can park together.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it usually gets started about 10ish but it doesn't really fill up until like 12ish and it can go til whenever the last car leaves

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
hmmm saw this same thread on b20vtec.com guess they are trying to get as many NE people as possible.

bump for a nice meet..................

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Qnz92Lude said:
hmmm saw this same thread on b20vtec.com guess they are trying to get as many NE people as possible.

bump for a nice meet..................
hahah i didn't even know someone posted it up on b20vtec.com... guess we have some more supporters than i thought...

there is more info about what's going on here
http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1492526

The first post on the first page has all the info you could possibly need, the rest is mostly jibber jabber...

Thanks and i hope to see a lot of ya prelude owners there!! :)

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
if it was a lil closer i would go but 2.5 hours ehhh

·
Banned
13,157 Posts
nice!! finally a prelude meet near me!! i just went to the one in NYC with sobelazy on saturday, great turnout! like 35-40 ludes total showed up. i counted 27 at one time

hopefully my 3g will be driveable by then. and its my bday june 18th!! and fathers day.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
RyuC14911 said:
can sumone please specify what kind of meet is this? What are you talking about leave your grills at home?Is this gonna be a BBQ? cuz if so, i'm def. in! "NYC ludes" lets rep.We should meet up and form a caravan before arriving to this place.Has any ever actually been there?They could lead the way.
Raul if ur in ill go just gotta see if i get my new fender from this kat thats parting a car in jersey and im set until the real qork starts on the car.

·
Registered
60 Posts
89si4wsprelude said:
so is there gonna be any luders there from CT besides me?
yea boy me haha..00 white with no side skirts loud as fuck and lowered is me

1 - 19 of 19 Posts