Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
REALLY REALLY BEAUTIFUL MAN NICE WORK.wat r u running besides the heavenley h22 and wats ur future plans for her

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DDuckSIrt said:
REALLY REALLY BEAUTIFUL MAN NICE WORK.wat r u running besides the heavenley h22 and wats ur future plans for her
It's got a Jackson Racing Supercharger, Mugen Headers, Exhaust, Suspension and BodyKit, AEM CAI and Big Brake Kit and SSR Rims...

It's pretty much done. I tried to sell it few years back but couldnt get what I wanted for it so its been sitting in the garage for awhile now. I've been busy playing with my G35 and 350zr of late...

I hear rumors honda might be releasing a new sports car with AWD, If its true im definatly going keep my eye on that for my next project...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I work for a civil engineering company designing sub-divisions, housing is still booming here in southern cali so works been good...

My brother took the lude shots with his new camera, I had to scan them, I probably should of set the scan res. higher, because the hard copies are sweet lookin, the ones of my G35 and 350z were taken with my digital camera...

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
engine shots?

i like all the cars, except the wheels on the g35. i just don't think they match the style that a g35 is supposed to give.

oh, and you need a new camera or something.. the lude shots aren't clear at all.

but overall, :emthup:

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
2qu1k4u said:
engine shots?

i like all the cars, except the wheels on the g35. i just don't think they match the style that a g35 is supposed to give.

oh, and you need a new camera or something.. the lude shots aren't clear at all.

but overall, :emthup:
he said he scanned them in, they were takin with his bro's digi camera, and he scanned them in. But damnnnn those cars are nice. +1 for engine pics. on all the cars.

·
Registered
28 Posts
great looking lude man. i love the mugen kit.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1st chance I get ill take some pics of the engine, although the G35 and 350zr engines are stock with the exception of a CAI.... Im debating on weather or not to put a stillen supercharger on them or wait for some of the new turbo kits that are coming out.

Here's what I got on the G35
Nismo Exhaust, Nismo Suspension, Nismo Sway bars, Factory Bodykit, 2005 Tail Lights, OZ 19" Rims, Stillen Big Air Intake and 350z tube.

Here's whats on the 350zr
Nismo Exhaust, Nismo Suspension, Nismo Sway bars, Nismo CAI, Stillen Bodykit w/ Stillen Rear Wing, and 19" SSR GT3 w/ satin finish

My next item for both cars will be a Big Brake Kit, probably stop-tech. Those stock rotors are looking week

One of the big reasons I ended up jumping ship from Honda to Nissan was that Honda's styling was getting really boring. And although I like both my G35 and 350zr, overall there build quality is not quite on par with Honda/Acura. Not to mention there resale value pretty much bites...

I really hope Honda releases some cool sports cars within the next couple years... Something thats more affordable then the $80k NSX and is bigger then the S2000 (being im 6'-4" theres no way i fit in it)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
2qu1k4u said:
i just wanted lude engine pics :)

you don't see many with the s/c. do you have any issues with it?
After it was installed I had a problem when I was running the AC and then turned it off, soon as I turned it off the engine would die at the next stop light. I would restart it and it would run fine long as I didnt turn on and off the AC, was pretty weird and nobody could figure it out.. Eventually it fixed itself...

Only problem I have being that I live in the Desert is in the summer time I can get minor detonation when Im pushing it hard on hot days (runs great on cool days)... I was going to scrap the crappy electronic box that JR uses to fool the ECU and buy a Hondata for it but then I got side tracked with the G35 and shortly after that the 350zr.

BTW, looks like I might have a buyer for my lude, some girl is suppose to come by tomorrow night to look at it... Kind of have mix feelings about it since its my first car that I went all out on modding.... Not to mention the sweet sound of the supercharger when your flooring it :)

But being im single I don't really need 3 cars.... Figure the sedan is more practical then the lude and when it comes down to the fun factor the lude falls short of the Roadster :(

Funny thing is I didnt even have it up for sale... I had small party at my house this last weekend and one of my friends came over with his new girlfriend, anyways we were in the garage because they wanted to see my cars and I mentioned that I dont drive the lude as much as I would like to because of my other cars and she said her roommate is looking to buy a car, so I get a call from her roomate this afternoon and she wants to come over and check it out and possibly make me a offer, guess she really likes hondas and especially the prelude. So you guys might have a new female member...

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
nice cars :emthup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts