Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got 2 more weeks with my lude.. and it has to be sold. i dont want to do it but i already bought the 00 civic si.(dad made me) you guys may or may not understand.. but its kinda emotional to loose a lude... its like when your pet dies and its depressing. I will miss that mean look, and the power of the H22a engine. all the times i stuck up for my lude when people would rag on it about the body work that needed to be done.. how everything was falling apart and needed fxing.. everyone calling you a "quelude" and such.. now i must deal with a stupid civic with a sloooow b16a2 engine.

<3 i will miss you!

*sniffle

·
Registered
765 Posts
then you better sell it to another luder, that way you know its gonna be in good hands

·
Registered
114 Posts
See, normally I would say that any father who forces a 2000 civic Si (electron blue is the only color to get) onto their kid is kick ass. But to force it onto someone instead of an h22 prelude... it brings a tear to my eye.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
sucks to be made to sell anything you like or love, but at least you have a civic si to show for it. the cheapest and easiest thing in the world to customize is a civic! and a b16 isnt the slowest motor ever built by far with a few bolt ons will be right there with the h22. good luck with the future civic project

before you let it go let me get the spark plug wire cover off your h22, i have been trying to find one forever. pm me a price

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yah but my lude is my lude.. the feel and comfyness of the lude isnt there anymore.. i wont be able to post here anymore! and whoever asked for the sparkplug cover, is that the little cap that lies over the engine? guys wanna help me get a few things for my car? we got it for 5 grand. the girl got ripped off. ill never forget my lude tho, i learnt standard on it.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
u can always chill on pp.com ur a fellow luders at heart. we have a few members who dont have ludes at the moment and r still here. I say as long as u have respect for the ludes unlike many other that talk shyt. Then you belong here, goodluck on your new ride man. Hope your lude finds a good home unlike many i see here that r treated like shyt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts