Honda Prelude Forum banner

181 - 191 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
1980 prelude all original for sale

Hello, I have a 1980 prelude with 65,930 original miles on it. Burnt orange color. Auto with a/c Very good condition. Garage kept under car cover. Starts,runs and drives fine. I cant seem to add pics for some reason but if anyone is interested i can text or e-mail pics. Asking $6500 My number is 304 654-3899 Feel free to call or text. Thank you.
Mike Ramsey

·
Super Moderator
6,487 Posts
Normally I look away from the 1st gen section due to how scarce the parts are for this community - but please follow the rules for selling parts.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Parts

There is a red, what I think is an '81 Prelude in the Pull-a-Part wrecking yard in Tacoma. It's pretty damn clean, and I might be up there pulling the tranny to get to the flywheel. It's a 5speed, and there are lots of good interior parts, in-fact the whole car is in pretty damn good shape. Sad to see it in the yard, but I'd like to get what I can off of it for you guys while I'm pulling stuff. So if we can get a small list, I can snag a few parts. I don't think I'll have time to dive terribly deep, but fenders, trim, gauges, I might just snag for shits and giggles. Lemme know if anybody wants anything, and I'll see what I can do.
Hey I'm in need of the wiper switch combination for my 1981 lude , let me know if you can get it for me . Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
The title is pretty clear, but I thought it'd be nice for you all to have a select thread to post the parts you are looking for, have for sale or trade, or things you've found that others might need (ex: parts on ebay for your ludes). Please post your parts here instead of making threads about them that can get lost over time.

Good luck on finding/selling your parts filezilla uc browser rufus!
-2qu1k4u
It will go on any 82-83 Accord or 82 Prelude block with the EK1 engine in it. It will bump the compression, and get rid of the CVCC system. Should be a nice little power bump.

This also comes with intake and exhaust manifolds if necessary. They're heavy so shipping might be killer...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm looking for any clean interior parts, seats, a dash, carpet, all the plastics, pretty much the full interior would prefer in black if any one has anything

181 - 191 of 191 Posts