Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, well it wasn't much of a meet, but it was a good time to get my cars out and wash them
The lighter blue one with 5 spoke wheels is the 825spd I drive most of the time. The crappy one is a 82 auto (bad side and back aren't pictured here :) ) that I bought for parts. The middle one is a 1981 automatic that I bought, did some work on, and am now selling (see sig for link).

The neighbors must think I'm really weird (although the guy with the yellow type r in the background was over the other day asking some questions about them).

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
so thats what my car's grand grand grandparent looks like.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hprelude5R said:
Mmmm teggy Type R....

Sorry, distracted there. So you have your own fleet of 1g's? Neato.

Need to paint those babies. Get some color diversity.
The one on the right side is actually a brighter blue, but it was in the shade there so you can't tell.
This shows the color better

The others are a dark navy. That's the only first gen color in the US that had the tan colored interior though which I think looks better than the bright red interior for the silver or red preludes.

If you buy my 81, you can paint it any color you want :)

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts
CraigB said:
The one on the right side is actually a brighter blue, but it was in the shade there so you can't tell.
This shows the color better

The others are a dark navy. That's the only first gen color in the US that had the tan colored interior though which I think looks better than the bright red interior for the silver or red preludes.

If you buy my 81, you can paint it any color you want :)
:lol: Maintaining and modding two cars is enough for me...at least at the moment.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

1 - 12 of 12 Posts