Honda Prelude Forum banner
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Update - New line

Take a look at our new line for those who just want OEM look and also do not want to use the pressure sensor.

All pictures are at the top of the page.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
let us know when you have the clear coated line figured out!

·
Elite bitches
2,433 Posts
i bought your reroute line and when I scrapped my parts car I threw away the hose and the part that gets connected to the bottom. I read that you mention that thats all fabricated. is there a way just to buy those parts? if so How much?

·
Premium Member
16,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
i bought your reroute line and when I scrapped my parts car I threw away the hose and the part that gets connected to the bottom. I read that you mention that thats all fabricated. is there a way just to buy those parts? if so How much?
What part did you scrap?

·
Premium Member
16,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Ok let me clarify, so you still have the powersteering pump bracket but you discarded the rest of the line?

i cant upload on paint to circle the part, but its the one that connects to the pump. the bent one. not the hose not the one for the sensor but the third one left to right. that is what i have.

·
Premium Member
16,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
yes that is correctamundo.
I can fabricate a replacement for the hardline and then a new hose, but it will not have the pressure sensor, that part is OEM and that is why I always require the entire OEM line so I can use the OEM parts that need to stay in the line.

I will talk to my fabricator and see what the price will be to do part of the kit.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
any update on clear coated ss braided teflon line?

·
Premium Member
16,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 · (Edited)
any update on clear coated ss braided teflon line?
Kevin sorry for no update, but my Line guy is waiting on a response from his supplier because he was told the clear ss line in 3/8's was discontinued and is checking on the other colors.

I spoke to him this morning because I emailed him last week and he was already on my request and he did not have any updated news for me yet.

So still waiting. The stock that he has mostly of is the ss non coated lines for the powersteering size, he does have the different colors for ss color coated break lines, but those are too slim for a powersteering application.

I will update you as soon as I get any new info.

Marco I am working on the price for the other parts of the kit. I will get back to you as soon as my fabricator quotes me.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts