Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Group Buy Closed - Now on sale for Retail

1FunRyd Performance - PowerSteering ReRoute line. Group Buy is over, but the service is still available at retail prices below.

Price: $235 + $30.00 shipping Domestic US, international need to be quoted.
**(Prices subject to change without warning...)

Send Payment paypal to: [email protected]

(Please email me at: [email protected] before making payment so I can verify.)

I will need your core line shipped to me, as I am having a guy make them for me. These lines will be easy to replace(if they ever need replacing) once you install them.
A plug and play replacement. I felt this is better for the overall setup and looks nice too! Plus it gives way to you turbo wanna bee's. These lines are also adjustable to sit at the best possible angle that you feel is best for your setup.

Details:

Please ship the core line to me, I will provide my address and further instructions upon recieving your email.

I make the reroute line kits for the B20/21 motors and the H22/23 motors.

Here is the new line I had made(Stainless Steel Braided).

Here is what it looks like bolted up to the B20/21 motors.

And here is the H22/23 line.

The H22 hard line is slightly different but will pretty much look like this. If you prefer to have just rubber lines, that is not a problem. Just let me know.

Update: New Powersteering line without sensor

We fabricated a new short hardline from the rack, for those who do not care to use the sensor. It is a very clean and easy to manage kit.

We can fabricate the hardling from the rack and then, weld the screw on fittings and make the hose out of rubber with pressed and screw on fittings on either ends which makes my lines easy to take off or put back on when working on the motor. And these lines are reliable as well and pressure tested to 3000psi.

So as long as you have the bracket from the pump, we can still produce the rest of the line without your OEM line. Only piece needed will be the pump bracket.

Prices will be posted soon.

This kit is the H22 reroute kit(B20luda's kit) But the B20/21 kit will be the same except for the where the pump bracket is bolted, that will still be just like the original line at the top of the page.

Group Buy Members:

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
I have always liked your power steering line. I will wait for danktank design to see what he comes up with and a price. This is a great deal but nomatta what I decide I will be paying $25% interest. I know I need a line because I have a small drip of power steering fluid from the end of my heat sheild to coolant neck water temp sensors/switches.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
I never remember what years had the upgrade hose and what years was under recall. Naturally I am not going to send you the hose on my car. So I need to know according to the parts catalogs the replacement feed hose from '89-'91 is the same. So if it matters since I have a '91 with 4ws I should get a donor hose and fittings from an '89-'91?? Just making sure. Thanks, Kevin. I was going to put this off as long as I could but with it dripping on the water neck I will take care of it asap. I don't want to have to degrease the entire engine again. It was hard enough with exhaust manifold off and while I had the tranny out.

·
Premium Member
16,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I never remember what years had the upgrade hose and what years was under recall. Naturally I am not going to send you the hose on my car. So I need to know according to the parts catalogs the replacement feed hose from '89-'91 is the same. So if it matters since I have a '91 with 4ws I should get a donor hose and fittings from an '89-'91?? Just making sure. Thanks, Kevin. I was going to put this off as long as I could but with it dripping on the water neck I will take care of it asap. I don't want to have to degrease the entire engine again. It was hard enough with exhaust manifold off and while I had the tranny out.
Kevin it does not matter what year the line comes off of, because they are all interchangable.

There are no differences, and especially once I cut off the rest of the hose.

The only parts off the line I really need are the hard line from the sensor to thre rack, and then then the powersteering pump bracket that bolts too the pump. The rest is fabricated.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Sean,

How long will this be available? I'd really would like to get this done but again I've been outta work for a few weeks now so I gotta watch fundage until employed again.

Thanks,
Gerry

·
Premium Member
16,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sean,

How long will this be available? I'd really would like to get this done but again I've been outta work for a few weeks now so I gotta watch fundage until employed again.

Thanks,
Gerry
My lines are always available for regular retail at the regular price. This pricing will only be for a group buy price.

And will be availble until the 5 slots get filled up.

So for now you got a little time, but that depends on how fast it fills up or not.

·
穏やかな旅行&#
4,713 Posts
that's a good deal for what you're offering. I'm kind of a cheapass though with the Lude and will be paying a local hose shop to fab something up for me instead cuz they hook me up for 1-off hoses. They made a little 1' hose for my oil pressure gauge sender for something like $10 if I remember correctly.

·
Premium Member
16,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that's a good deal for what you're offering. I'm kind of a cheapass though with the Lude and will be paying a local hose shop to fab something up for me instead cuz they hook me up for 1-off hoses. They made a little 1' hose for my oil pressure gauge sender for something like $10 if I remember correctly.
Yeah the only way to bring the price down was to do a group buy, thats why the price is so high with one piece at a time.

·
Premium Member
16,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow thats a really nice line sean. i am still debating but i to am goin to see what danktank comes up. i wanna jump on but im goin to wait for a minute.

Another Question could i just drop the core off instead of shipping it?

thanks brother:emthup:
If your local, then you can drop of the line to me.

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Sean I looked at your old thread. I realize you no longer have a b20/b21 engine. I was just wondering If you had better pics of this newest line installed on one of these engines back at the rear corner of the engine next to the back of shock tower? Possibly from a customer if need be. What Items does it come in contact with? It looked like The cruise control cable touches and a 11/32" hose? fuel? Probably not Fuel but what hose is it. Just want to know. Nothing wrong with braided ss hose just need to put tape on it in that areas. Thats what I did with my oil sending unit where it touches the fuel hose. Never had problem. Also is there a reason it doesn't follow the angle of the engine like a line along the bottom of the valve cover. Something in the way at the rear? I presume.

No takers yet?? If I end up jumping on this I sure don't want to wait all summer.

·
Premium Member
16,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Sean I looked at your old thread. I realize you no longer have a b20/b21 engine. I was just wondering If you had better pics of this newest line installed on one of these engines back at the rear corner of the engine next to the back of shock tower? Possibly from a customer if need be. What Items does it come in contact with? It looked like The cruise control cable touches and a 11/32" hose? fuel? Probably not Fuel but what hose is it. Just want to know. Nothing wrong with braided ss hose just need to put tape on it in that areas. Thats what I did with my oil sending unit where it touches the fuel hose. Never had problem. Also is there a reason it doesn't follow the angle of the engine like a line along the bottom of the valve cover. Something in the way at the rear? I presume.

No takers yet?? If I end up jumping on this I sure don't want to wait all summer.
Kevin the hard line is bendable to a degree so you can bend it to your liking. The braided line I use gets zipp tied to the shock tower. I left me line just open recently and have a nice gouge in the valve cover, but that is my fault because I did not re-tie it down after working on the AC for the H23.

The line connects to the stock hard line that is right behind the engine next to the shock tower. I need that line back so I can have it modified to accept the new fitting for the braided line.

Just look at the pictures above, the hardline that goes to the rack is there you can see the fitting on it.

I dont have any new pictures of the line on a B20/21, for some reason none of the members who buy are posting their pictures up?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts