Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1FunRyd Performance PHAT Lip produced by David Pyne Fabrications

Retail Pricing + $100
Domestic US only(International shipping will be quoted independently)
**Prices subject too change without notice

Style# 1 - $493
Style# 2 - $576
Style# 3 - $524
Style# 4 - $624

All sales are final, no refunds.

Order off my website: www.1funryd.com

Style# 1
90-91 Version (INX model same as standard model)
Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting

88-89 Version

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Style# 2

(No picture) Style# 2 will look like Style# 1 with vents and no splitter. Or Style# 4 with no splitter.

Style# 3

Wheel Tire Hood Automotive tire Wood

Style# 4

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Hood

All lips can be ordered directly off my website and are made too order.
There is no stock on shelves, unfortunately that is too expensive to just have produced and then sit.

(I created a new post due to old thread could not be updated without losing information and pictures.)

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
These are nice Sean, good luck with the sales. I really liked the one I bought from you a few years ago. Looking at this pic really makes me miss that car...
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive side marker light

·
Super Moderator
17,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
These are nice Sean, good luck with the sales. I really liked the one I bought from you a few years ago. Looking at this pic really makes me miss that car...
View attachment 30029

Thanks Mike. I was sad to hear you were selling your lude, :(
It was a very nice specimen.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I know the feeling...lol
that kind of feeling really suck… i have a 3g prelude that i don’t drive (to keep the original mileage low) that often but everytime i drive it i get offers. the original paint is holding up pretty good, it has ground control coilover with koni shocks , 16” panasport wheels and interior does not have any cracks, no tear on the upholstery… there are times i’m tempted to let go but when that feeling kicks in… change of decision… i might let go of the prelude to someone who will really take good care of it. i’m getting to that stage that going in and out from it starts giving achy joints… a sign of getting old… lol

·
Registered
92 Posts
that kind of feeling really suck… i have a 3g prelude that i don’t drive (to keep the original mileage low) that often but everytime i drive it i get offers. the original paint is holding up pretty good, it has ground control coilover with koni shocks , 16” panasport wheels and interior does not have any cracks, no tear on the upholstery… there are times i’m tempted to let go but when that feeling kicks in… change of decision… i might let go of the prelude to someone who will really take good care of it. i’m getting to that stage that going in and out from it starts giving achy joints… a sign of getting old… lol
I sold my 88 with everything OEM including armrest back in 2010 and I spent the last 12 years trying to buy it back. I finally settled on a 1990 mostly original (but finding some minor damage and a tiny bit of bondo) but I'm still not complete as I was with the 88'. Just something about it that felt solid. The 90' feels like a boat lol I need some lowering springs if anyone has

I do find myself asking, "was it always this difficult getting in and out?" Oh well that's what my stock ep3 is for I guess. Haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts