Honda Prelude Forum banner
101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
I can't say enough about this swap. Just the B20vtec FWD was already fun, but now coupled with the AWD this chassis feels so right.

And it feels like this is how Honda should have truely offered this chassis. But of course we are biased as we love these cars, but man oh man I want to go back up there and jump in and just take the car out for a long drive and hit up those hilly backroads on a wet day and bring out the handling and power of this swap.

I know there is more that can be had with tuning, because I can feel it. But this was a non tuned B20vtec setup out of the box swap.
Adding the AWD only made this thing even better.

I know that going AWD my not be for some of you, but you need to drive it to really appreciate the feel, my description cannot even begin to explain how right this car feels now.

B20vtec, 4WS and AWD. To me, hands down an outstanding value and fun car to drive.
You dont need a lot of power to enjoy this car, but having more than what it came with really brings out the character of the 3GP's handling and straightaway performance.

·
Super Moderator
17,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Next level swag 😎😎😎 especially with the seatbelt conversion.
Yeah, that seatbelt conversion plus little changes here and there.
Dave did a short shifter upgrade to the shifter as well. I have not seen it yet, but its his specialty with our stock shifters.

·
Super Moderator
17,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Took the AWD lude out for more road testing.
We upgraded the shifter bushings too the HybridRacing solid billet B-Series shifter bushings.
I can say that with our custom shifter adapter plate it really solidifies the shifts.
All shifts were super solid no slop whatsoever and just a dream to drive.

101 - 106 of 106 Posts