Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

New here.

Just inherited a 1999 Prelude Motegi H22A8 engine.

I literally know nothing about them, looking to see if someone can introduce me to the model and give me a low down on what I need to know?

I'm fortunate in a sense of it won't be my daily driver, but I intend on keeping it and storing it, but I literally have no idea if it's a desirable / rare car or worth holding onto?

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi all,

New here.

Just inherited a 1999 Prelude Motegi H22A8 engine.

I literally know nothing about them, looking to see if someone can introduce me to the model and give me a low down on what I need to know?

I'm fortunate in a sense of it won't be my daily driver, but I intend on keeping it and storing it, but I literally have no idea if it's a desirable / rare car or worth holding onto?

Any help would be appreciated.
Just to clarify, I've inherited the car, not just the engine!!!

·
Administrator
6,729 Posts
You'll find more information on that specific model over on Ludegeneration.com - seeing as it's a UK region vehicle.

We did not get them here stateside, however I can tell you they are fairly uncommon and hard to come by in good condition. Some of the parts, even the entire car hold good value to the right person. Take care of it, the Prelude population over there is dwindling.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts