Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my father passed away and has a red 1993 Honda Prelude Si (manual) that he completely changed out the engine on - it runs sweet and most everything is new - the only known issues are electronic - the cruise control will not work and two small dash lights intermittently work - my understanding is that it is not so dark that you cant drive at night or anything. He had taken it to a certified mechanic who couldn't figure it out either, although he always thought it was a ground issue somewhere.

I digress - what would you suggest we price the car at if we were going to sell it? KBB doesn't seem fair because it doesn't take into account the brand new engine, but I am really not sure from there. Any advice is appreciated - thanks from Houston, TX.... !!!!

·
I lub Denny one tiem
2,406 Posts
can you post some pics of it for us?
and sorry to hear about your father passing

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks...here are some outer car pics - will have to get back to you if you think interior or engine pics would be helpful. Sorry, she hasn't been bathed in a while...as you can see, a few minor scrapes on the outside, but I can probably buff some of them out if that will make ask better? Also, inspection just hasn't been done because my dad didn't get to it (he also had that kind of personality). Really appreciate the help!

·
I lub Denny one tiem
2,406 Posts
its hard to tell what condition the paint is in without a good wash and wax. clean it up good and put it out there for 5k and see what type of offers you get. i can see it going for 3000-4000

1 - 5 of 5 Posts