Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 1992 lude that up for sale. It has 233,000 miles on the orig. motor and tranny. It has a 5spd tranny w/ a luke clutch with about 5000 miles on it. It also has new upper and lower ball joints with about 2500 on them, plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor, thermostat, radiator, radiator hoses, were all changed about a year ago. It also has new battery post wires. It has a small leak from the valve cover but that is a $15 fix that i just never got around to doing. It also needs a new exhaust but i will have that all done before the sale. I may end up fixing it here in the next couple days and if i do i will repost w/ updates. The interior is not in bad shape with only a few cigarette burns from the previous owner. I have owned this car for over a year and it has not been smoked in since i have owned it and i have shampooed the carpets several times and will probably do it one more time before i sell it. It is gray cloth with black vinal. The windows could use retinted which is about $200. I have the rearview mirror but it was broken when i got the car and it is not in place. The exterior is blue. It is rough due to a hit and run when the previous owner had the car. I know the previous owner and the car was parked when it was hit. The drivers door and quarter pannel need replaced. I have a quarter pannel but it is black and it will come with the car. There is a patch of rust over each rear tire that is about an inch high and 4-6 inches long. I will post pictures in the next couple days. The car still runs good and is still quick for an old car with that high of miles. With a little bit of work this car could be a very quick and a very good looking car, i just do not have the money for a project car right now. so far i have invested over $1200 into the car including labor. i have most, if not all of the receipts for the parts but the labor was done by a mechanic but he did it in his spare time and not when he was working in the shop. If you have any questions just ask and i hope to have pics either later today or tomorrow. I also have 2 MTX thunder 5500 subs with 2 MTX Road Thunder amps (rms 600) mounted to the rear of the box with 0 gauge wire. all was professionally installed. i will include that for an extra $325. the car and also subs are for sale locally. I am asking $2000 OBO for the car. it would make a good project car for someone who has the time and the money to put into this car.
Thanks for reading and contact me with any questions you may have.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Dude read the rules you cant post things for sale unless you have 100 post count and this is even in the wrong section. when you get your 100 post come back and repost in the for sale section. IBTL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts