Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my H22 swapped 3rd gen. Need money to pay big bills so this unfortunately needs to go.
I have a black 1991 Prelude SI 5 speed. I personally swapped in this rebuilt H22a.
The car is pretty clean. Just needs someone to finish the swap. I pretty much did all the difficult work. All this car needs to run is a starter and the correct axles. Everything else is included.
Engine is a JDM H22a fully rebuilt. Had the head and block milled down .020 thousandths so its got a bit higher compression. Has all new gaskets and seals, along with bearings and rings. Intake manifold was port matched as well and has Hondata gasket. Has the stock Japanese cams and AEM cam gears. Has the H23 manual tensioner conversion too. Custom underdrive lightweight crank pulley.
Has an H23 transmission with a 12lb flywheel and new stage 3 clutch. Headers. NGK plugs and wires. Has a tuned P28 ecu for this setup which was dyno tuned.
Custom made engine harness. AZ race mounts.
The only difference with the interior is that it has blue Mugen harnesses and the gauge cluster has the carbon fiber bezel and the white gauge faces. The rest of the car is stock. I had removed the AC and PS systems since i couldnt use them anyway. Oh and it has a Fluidyne half rad. Black interior all there. Comes with a bunch of extras just dont care to list them at the moment.
Clean title. Just needs a little work to finish it up.
Looking for $4800 for this thing. Its in good shape and needs someone to finish her. Lots of money and work went into this but now i need to move on.
If interested lmk.
Car is located in Tucson, AZ. Needs to be picked up.
Here's some pix of when i was building it.
More pix to those seriously interested.

·
Registered
732 Posts
hes banned man

1 - 5 of 5 Posts