Honda Prelude Forum banner

What should I do now.........

• Part it out and take a loss, end the "nightmare"

Votes: 0 0.0%

1991 Prelude 2.0 SI, I NEED A MOTOR!! READ, possible sale/trade/buy

3rd Gen_ 
1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Builds.The.Fire 
#1 · (Edited)
:smhair:Hey guys, I have been a part of this site a while now, playing the role of the guy which looks through the threads on wheels and cheap mods which I would consider for my own prelude; I have come to the conclusion my mechanic has died or ended up in jail because he has disappeared and the shop hasn't heard from him in over 2 months, plus his phone goes straight to voicemail, therefore leaving my beloved 1991 Prelude at rest behind the gates of a DC Auto Shop running worse than when I towed it there. :down:

Being that I am already into this project I feel I might as well finish it and keep this thing on the road. I should have found a better candidate for this size project but I didn't realize this was the case at the time..:stupid:
I am interested in a B20A~ series engine probably a B20A6 if possible, B20A7 if I am really lucky. Let me know if you know a guy or know a guy who knows a guy.. I have looked at all the sites you would send me to look at so please don't send me links to home pages.. I know most sites have nothing for me. (mostly B20B engines...) Anyways. I need an assembled engine with good compression and must have 60,000 or less miles. Thanks, I will post updates if this ever gets started.

I am willing to pay you cash if you have an engine. I will consider pick up too. I'd prefer to hear it running and whatnot first though.. We will see though

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.