Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Alright... I have decided to stick with my 5th generation prelude. I have always had love for the 3g but I live in Arizona and need a good daily driver with A/C so here it is...

1991 Honda Prelude with ALB for sale (no p/s or a/c)

Chassis has around 180,000 miles and the motor should have about 70,000 miles on it (h22a). 5sp manual. Has power windows and power door locks. The interior is in very good condition for its age. The exterior is white and the interior is black ( or charcoal). The motor was swapped a couple of years ago by the previous owner. Tires only have about 5,000 miles on them so they are almost new. Only mods on this baby is the intake and a cd player.

NEW PRICE
SOLD

Oh and if you are coming from out of state we can work something out. I might be willing to travel to drop the lude off (just so i can have one more road trip in this baby) but we will have to work things out ahead of time.

I now have pictures up :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Alright... I have decided to stick with my 5th generation prelude. I have always had love for the 3g but I live in Arizona and need a good daily driver with A/C so here it is...

1991 Honda Prelude with ALB for sale (no p/s or a/c)

Chassis has around 180,000 miles and the motor should have about 70,000 miles on it (h22a). 5sp manual. Has power windows and power door locks. The interior is in very good condition for its age. The exterior is white and the interior is black ( or charcoal). The motor was swapped a couple of years ago by the previous owner. Tires only have about 5,000 miles on them so they are almost new. Only mods on this baby is the intake and a cd player. I am asking $3900

Oh and if you are coming from out of state we can work something out. I might be willing to travel to drop the lude off (just so i can have one more road trip in this baby) but we will have to work things out ahead of time.

I know they are crappy pictures but my digital camera is at work so I will take some this week.

I want this. Idk if I can come that far though. That ride has to be 12 plus hours.
BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.138 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
12 hrs... well where are you from?

Maybe my wife will wanna go on a road trip to meet you half way :)

Let me know if you are still interested and want photos or any more info

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
last chance. I have been driving this thing around lately and i miss it so much!!! Oh and found out i can actually put a/c in this thing so if no one snatches it up soon i am gonna put a/c, p/s, and a supercharger in it and keep it forever!!!

bump

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn! Why havn't I seen you around at our little az lude meets?! Keep it!!!!

I am still pretty new to the whole preludepower thing. I used to just get on to ask questions when I had something wrong with one of my preludes... but now I find myself getting on here every couple of hours just to look around, read posts, and research more about what I wanna to do my lude :-D

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
It's cool man. I'm a pp-addict myself. If you're into meeting other az luders I try to get us all together for a bbq once in a while. Let me know if you're interested. I'm suprised the weather is not scorching yet.

I would love to see and ride in an H22-powered 3rd gen!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Wish i had the money! Bump

1 - 20 of 32 Posts