Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i want a driver side mirror because some one broke it off from the street you know where i can buy and ships to europe or there are any mirrors thats i can fit or custom fit instead the original ones? The mirrors are lever type Thanks

·
Registered
532 Posts
Mirroe

They have them on E-Bay almost all the time.
I've bought several there.
Send a message to the seller and ask them to post it to Europe for you.

Cheers
nigel

·
Premium Member
16,865 Posts
Hi guys i want a driver side mirror because some one broke it off from the street you know where i can buy and ships to europe or there are any mirrors thats i can fit or custom fit instead the original ones? The mirrors are lever type Thanks
There is also a guy in EU who ships worldwide and breaks down 3rd gens on facebook.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There is also a guy in EU who ships worldwide and breaks down 3rd gens on facebook.

1funryd can you tell me who he is or put link here please thanks alot

·
Premium Member
16,865 Posts
1funryd can you tell me who he is or put link here please thanks alot
I cant remember his name off the top of my head.
Once I do I will post back.

There are two 3rd gen main FB groups that you should join he frequents those all day.

Group 1 - Honda Prelude 3rd Generation(HP3G)
Group 2 - 3rd gen prelude enthusiasts

Search those groups and join up.

Essentially thats were most of the preludepower members are on when not here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I cant remember his name off the top of my head.
Once I do I will post back.

There are two 3rd gen main FB groups that you should join he frequents those all day.

Group 1 - Honda Prelude 3rd Generation(HP3G)
Group 2 - 3rd gen prelude enthusiasts

Search those groups and join up.

Essentially thats were most of the preludepower members are on when not here.
Thankyou Bro :D

·
Registered
954 Posts
Where are you?
Which side do you need?
Electric or manual? You say 'lever type' so I guess that's manual adjust.
What colour?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where are you?
Which side do you need?
Electric or manual? You say 'lever type' so I guess that's manual adjust.
What colour?
Hi the mirror i want is the right hand side driver side mirror we drive rhd here i live in malta . yes it is a manual and the colour is not a problem i will paint it .

·
Registered
954 Posts
Hi the mirror i want is the right hand side driver side mirror we drive rhd here i live in malta . yes it is a manual and the colour is not a problem i will paint it .
I have 2 spare right side mirrors, but unfortunately they are both electric. I checked eBay UK and only found one left side manually adjusted mirror for sale.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Pre...126342?hash=item33b487bb86:g:4WMAAOSwG-1W1hgP

I have messaged the seller to ask if he has the right side available.

EDIT
Guy messaged me back, he only has the left side mirror. I'll keep looking.

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
^ do you mean the power folding ones? or just RHD ones...

powerfolding are getting pretty rare and only come from japan or Australia junkyards and people in those countries selling them on auction sites.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts