paint stripe is ugly

decals are ugly

rims are ugly

body kit is ugly

sooo ya its still a lude so it deserves at least an "its ok"

·
12,918 Posts
Umm.. yeah he's on this """""SITE"""""
There's a spell check top right of the quick reply box.
Showoff doesn't mean your lude in general.. means showing off anything in general.

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
i like it minus the decals. i like how the black goes into the spoiler...and how the front is black and he kept the lines. the body kit is nice but not my style. i prefer the lip kit. and as for the "ugly" rims i have the same ones but mine are now blue.
but i dont see why 88 is haten on it so much. i mean he has a stock carb'd lude and all...he has no right to speak...

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
WGFletch said:
i dunno if im really "feeling" that much at all...but thats just me
yea, im gonna agree i dont htink it flows to well... The spoiler is more round where the body of the car is more ridged and boxy...

The stripe is alright but it doesnt flow with the kit...

But overall i say its got some good work into it... and im sure it runs very nice.

·
Premium Member
846 Posts
looks to me like the extreme front like the one i have...nicest front in my opinion but some dont like the lines. but i could be wrong since andys looks similar...the sides def arent the extreme but i do like it...the stripe could go but the rest is sexy....

·
Registered
840 Posts
ugh...alot of work needed to make it look like a true lude...kit-no decals-no paint job-no wheels-hell no...man IMO thats truly hideous

·
12,918 Posts
team123luder said:
Isn't that the truster wing? We all have different tastes, this isn't one of mine but for a show car it does look pretty good.

I'm more of a ugly rust bucket like luda's with the power of tonyb's style!!!!

jk luda, I love your car after I saw your "unique" mods.
pff... asshole :wzbigcry: :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
the only thing that i like about it is the fact that its a prelude..but thats about all its got goin for itself IMO

·
Registered
552 Posts
LudaPower said:
Umm.. yeah he's on this """""SITE"""""
There's a spell check top right of the quick reply box.
Showoff doesn't mean your lude in general.. means showing off anything in general.
yes there is a spell check:)
is this a new service ?
this will be a great help to us euroluders:turn:

edit: forgot.... i like the shaved handles ....only the handles lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts