Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooo I bought a 1990 prelude I’m 2600 GVW
I plan to drop some weight with carbon floor boards and what not. Will be reinforcing entire frame with roll cage. Soo to the interesting parts, lots of fab will be needed which isn’t a issue. But I plan to remove the parts of a 1995 nsx I found with burn damage to body. Yes yes yes I know expensive as hell. That’s fine I plan to drop around 25k on motor and trans build, and doing about 30k for everything else. All in all 55k. Before I hear that’s expensive and not worth it, idgaf I’m doing this for a love and a passion. Plan to make 800-1200 hp. Wanna make it a daily driver as well cause what’s a car if you can’t daily it. Let me hear your thoughts and I’ll keep this tread alive I plan to have a 2 year plan on this.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ah, to be young and full of wonder.

Let us know when you get to actually wrenching.
That's going to be a lot of work. Anyone helping you? Will the motor fit?
i have 2 friends helping with draw up and measuring so they’ll handle the engineering side, me and my fabricator will handle all the wrenching and fabrication . I have a tuner for Hondas in Ohio. Shaft masters in Lincoln park Michigan will be doing the driveshafts. It’s going to be a long project I know Forsure. But my mind loves Honda and always wanted a prelude or integra rwd.

·
Registered
1985 Prelude
222 Posts
A rwd prelude with a suped up engine is going to make a wild ride. I'm certainly interested in what the process of fabricating RWD parts for a prelude involves.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts