Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year my car died for good. As a project I took apart the whole car piece by piece. I have pretty much everything and it is all item by item already completely taken apart - except - engine block, trans, chassis - these are gone. All the disassembly is done. Includes things like - front fenders, hood, trunk, bumpers, doors, sunroof, suspension parts, engine parts, A/C parts, interior parts, 4WS parts, dash parts, etc. pretty much complete and everything was working, body parts in good condition - pretty much no damage. Also most of the hardware (bolts etc in bags). And extra parts - over the years I've picked up things like extra speedometers, engine parts, suspension parts, brake parts, etc. All included. This was a really nice car and a regular driver before engine/trans problems. Never been in an accident.

I am looking for someone interested in taking everything - you will likely need a van for pickup - Northwest Chicago suburbs. If you are a serious buyer I can send you pictures of the parts - there are hundreds and hundreds of parts. This is a gold mine for someone who wants many parts for themselves already taken apart and then sells the rest. I am not in a hurry - I have the space to store. I am not looking to sell piecemeal.

I am looking for $1,000 - $1,200 cash on pickup for everything. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts