Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
3rd Gener
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am relocating and being forced to downsize in my vehicle count. Up for grabs is my '89 Si 4ws, and all the parts to get it back on the road, as long as it doesn't need a rebuild. It has 98k miles and has been sitting in my garage since 2012. Now the bad part. I never registered it in my name, and I cannot find the title. It currently does not run, though it did when I bought and parked it, and it started a year and a half ago before I was called out to CA for the military. It does turn over and it might start, but I don't have time to mess with it. It is located in TX on the north side of Houston in Kingwood. I have access to a car hauler and can help move it to a new location within reason. It is 100% stock except for the muffler, which I have a stock one to replace the can that is on it. I even have the full factory intake system for it.

NEW parts included: Water pump, timing belt, 2 accessory belts, NGK plug wires, NGK V-power spark plugs, rear calipers (left and right), air filter, fuel filter, thermostat, thermostat gasket, radiator cap, rear break pads, exhaust B-Pipe, and stock muffler.

Also going with it but not new are a set of rear Stoptec cross drilled rotors. The current rear calipers are seized and have destroyed the current rotors. the front pads and rotors look to be in good condition.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts