Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so reposting with more knowledge!! I got a 1988 Honda Prelude Si and literally the other day I drove it 2 hours and It ran great like really great and then when I got home I parked it then went over to Finaces house in the car and we were leaving her house and I cranked it and it was just sitting idling then all the sudden the motor shut off by itself and ever since it won’t start back up. I replace the whole ignition side and it has spark and it has fuel and I checked every fuse and relay in the car and they are all good including the main relay I can hear it click when the car comes on along with hearing the fuel pump prime but yet it will not start just cranks. Can anyone help me with this issue cause I spend 3 hours looking over everything and I cannot and I repeat cannot figure it out!!! And I’ve heard there is a bunch of small stupid things that can cause this to happen

·
Registered
279 Posts
On the fire wall there is a aluminum finned box, out of it is a black wire. Make sure it isnt frayed or broken. Mine was and it did the same thing yours did. Once fixed its been solid as a rock

1 - 2 of 2 Posts