Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a wrecked 1987 Prelude with a low mileage engine in it, 62,985.4 miles, that I want to sell. Located in Marietta, GA. Can have towed a reasonable distance, to your location, if not excessive. I need help to sell this vehicle, so if anyone knows of somebody that would be interested, please let them know of my offering. Email: [email protected]

Thank you very much, if anyone can be of assistance?

Respectfully,

Dr. Bill Hudson
678-525-3878

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Dr Bill,

RobPE is out of Lawrenceville, GA, roughly 40 miles East of you according to Maps, but AFAIK, he too is looking to sell a running/drivable 1984 Prelude. Not sure if he's had any bites for his offering.
Is yours Fuel Injected or Carb?

PS I do not think any of the forum experts watch the 2nd Gen w/ any interest/knowledge, so it's been quiet around here.

Best,
Jack

I have a wrecked 1987 Prelude with a low mileage engine in it, 62,985.4 miles, that I want to sell. Located in Marietta, GA. Can have towed a reasonable distance, to your location, if not excessive. I need help to sell this vehicle, so if anyone knows of somebody that would be interested, please let them know of my offering. Email: [email protected]

Thank you very much, if anyone can be of assistance?

Respectfully,

Dr. Bill Hudson
678-525-3878

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1987 Prelude Si

Hi Dr Bill,

RobPE is out of Lawrenceville, GA, roughly 40 miles East of you according to Maps, but AFAIK, he too is looking to sell a running/drivable 1984 Prelude. Not sure if he's had any bites for his offering.
Is yours Fuel Injected or Carb?

PS I do not think any of the forum experts watch the 2nd Gen w/ any interest/knowledge, so it's been quiet around here.

Best,
Jack
Jack, this Dr. Bill and I am trying to reach you to send you photos of my 1987 Prelude Si. So, if you can get me contact info for you, I will send them to you. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jack, this Dr. Bill and I am trying to reach you to send you photos of my 1987 Prelude Si. So, if you can get me contact info for you, I will send them to you. Thanks for your interest.

Jackemeyer, I want to send you photos of my car, but I do not know how to get them to you, So, please advise.

Bonzie1

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Dr Bill,
I just saw your message through the Trending Posts newsletter! I have not posted enough yet to have the privilege to PM you, so I will break code and enter my gmail dot com handle here: d.jackemeyer
Since no one is reading the 2nd gen stuff, I'll likely get away with that one scot-free!
--
DJ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts