Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I first wanna say that I am on my blackberry and for some reason when I go visit this site it goes on mobile mode which turns off the search function, that being said if someone could answer my question or send me the link to the sticky for offsets. I'm thing about getting wheels that are 17x7.5 with a offset of a 40. The tires are gonna be 215/40/17. I'm thinking it will prob rub but don't kno if this is too agressive for my 5th gen. Anyone has something close to this and could shed some info?
Posted via Mobile

·
Registered
11 Posts
I first wanna say that I am on my blackberry and for some reason when I go visit this site it goes on mobile mode which turns off the search function, that being said if someone could answer my question or send me the link to the sticky for offsets. I'm thing about getting wheels that are 17x7.5 with a offset of a 40. The tires are gonna be 215/40/17. I'm thinking it will prob rub but don't kno if this is too agressive for my 5th gen. Anyone has something close to this and could shed some info?
Posted via Mobile
This is totally off topic but install Opera as a browser on your blackberry and you can do anything... Search works great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts