1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Danny D's second in Command
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Good pass with street tires. A local guy here runs 11.80's on his all motor b20 setup, but with slicks.

·
Registered
829 Posts
That's sick, bro! Those integras sound amazing.. pure honda right there! lol

BTW, what's an H2B? I'm a newwwb, I know.

·
Premium Member
4,140 Posts
Good pass with street tires. A local guy here runs 11.80's on his all motor b20 setup, but with slicks.
Sure it wasn't DR's? Technically those are considered street tires but from the video they definitely look like radials.

·
Banned
4,812 Posts
H2B is a b series transmission on a h series engine. As far as i know there is some kind of plate that goes btw the two so you can mate them. Its suppose to be a good set up from what i hear

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
where could you get a adapter plate like that cause im doing an H22 setup and if i could keep the B20 trany that would be sick.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Sure it wasn't DR's? Technically those are considered street tires but from the video they definitely look like radials.
Ya I see what your saying, but drag radials are still street tires. If my car was only a weekend car, I would be driving on them all the time. Instead I have a weekend TIRE lol. Drag radials go on for the meets we have up here on the weekends.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts