111 Posts
Attaus said:
That engine = sex.
\
that's what i waz thinkin:devil:

·
The Good Stuff
3,587 Posts
I KNEW I shoulda saved my lunch money today! I was wanting to get a copy of that issue but I spent my last $7 on Dairy Queen :(

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
that is one sweet 4th gen! there are all kinds of videos of that car on the drag strip! i think you search under oaksracing. something to see!

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
danny_d19 said:
Look at all those gauges, what a ricer....
Im sure alot of people would love to have there prelude in the 9 secs. Even if some guy that makes stickers calls him a ricer. There are so many haters on the site its funny!!

·
Premium Member
17,737 Posts
350Z_Orange_Lude said:
Im sure alot of people would love to have there prelude in the 9 secs. Even if some guy that makes stickers calls him a ricer. There are so many haters on the site its funny!!
I don't make the stickers, I sell them.

And it was obviously a joke, he's making 700+ hp, pretty sure he needs all those gauges and more.

There's so many idiots on this site its funny!!!

:roll:

·
iHeart iVTEC
3,933 Posts
danny_d19 said:
I don't make the stickers, I sell them.

And it was obviously a joke, he's making 700+ hp, pretty sure he needs all those gauges and more.

There's so many idiots on this site its funny!!!

:roll:
i feel you danny, i read your post, and i laughed my ass off:lol:

some people dont have the brain power we have to pick up on the sarcasticness of our great jokes...i kinda feel sorry for em

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
every forum he writes in is sarcasm, so people get tired of his shit...... if you dont have anything intelligent to add to a forum then dont post!

·
iHeart iVTEC
3,933 Posts
350Z_Orange_Lude said:
every forum he writes in is sarcasm, so people get tired of his shit...... if you dont have anything intelligent to add to a forum then dont post!
he was just trying to cheer people up, its a freakin joke dude, obviously it was too intelligent for you...you say he always write sarcasm, so why did you take it to offense? if hes always sarcastic you would've known he was being sarcastic there...correct?

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
That car's gay. Where the hell is the stereo? And wtf is up with those high-profile tires? They don't even fit right.

(seriously, though: dope car. Nice to see an H22 actually in a prelude and tearing up the track)

·
Premium Member
17,737 Posts
Bleh, maybe I'll stay away from the 4th gen forum from now on... too much drama :wzbigcry: :wzbigcry: :wzbigcry: :wzbigcry:

·
Registered
819 Posts
hahaha at this post

1 - 20 of 39 Posts