Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im at work today and my boss loves honda's he told me he has to go get a 4th gen prelude at the auction. When he gets back and pulls it off the rollback I start going threw it seeing if there is any thing i need. Then i find this a forbiding short throw shifter ( at least thats what it looks like). I ask how much for the shifter and he said 10$. I was all over that. Can any one tell me if this is the real thing or are there any duplicits out there.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Yup that is a real Forbidden Short shifter.

You found gold for $10.

Install it using the top setting.
shifting is yummy.

I would look for more :p

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup that is a real Forbidden Short shifter.

You found gold for $10.

Install it using the top setting.
shifting is yummy.

I would look for more :p
Yea trust me there are plenty more goodies this car has. It was a realy nice car till some one rolled it. I plan on buying most of the aftermarket parts off of it. I told my boss he made a good buy.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
I am really looking for another FBSS, so if there are any more lude's...CHECK THEM!!
lol.

you could actually make money selling some of the stuff on here. keep that in mind.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Ill keep my eyes open for any in the future. We only have 3 4th gens and most of them are stock the one he got today wasnt thoe. Its a black 94 vtec with the fbss,Koni yellows gorund control coil overs and tanable upper strut tower bars. Thats about all it had

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Ill keep my eyes open for any in the future. We only have 3 4th gens and most of them are stock the one he got today wasnt thoe. Its a black 94 vtec with the fbss,Koni yellows gorund control coil overs and tanable upper strut tower bars. Thats about all it had
you need to replace that mis matched suspension yo

haha

·
Prelude Tech Kid
606 Posts
How much for the koni yellows and ground control?

Let me know! I'll take em off your hands :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
lol the owner must of bought it with it already installed.. cuz I would of definitly taken it out..

Im gonna start searching through junkyards and stuff now =P

·
IBALLHARD
1,461 Posts
hell of a find!
i payed 140 for mine!

·
RHD Pimpin
10,152 Posts
Damn you're lucky to have found that.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Is there an el cluster with that 94? If so how much to take that off your hands w/ harness??
Posted via Mobile

·
IBALLHARD
1,461 Posts
^ mine wasnt.
thats a real FBSS.

·
Premium Member
7,421 Posts
I think my FBSS was painted at the top.

If that is in fact the real deal.. than damn son.. haha.

It would not matter even if it was not a true FBSS. It is a piece of metal anybody could replicate and that piece of metal would give the same performance regardless who made it and what logo is on it. But, i really don't think there are many (if any) people making knock offs of these because if there were, ebay would be covered with them like any knock off product.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts