Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought the car 7 years ago w/104K miles on it it looked sweet, but it had a hard life from then on. Got lightly rear-ended 4 weeks ago with no real damage & the timing belt went two weeks later at 186K, and I think it is time to send it to the yard. I'ts symetrical - there's a dent in every panel other than the trunk lid, so maybe it's better for the rest of you to have it off the road. It still looked good from a distance though. It never got less than 28mpg in the city, so it's really tempting to spend a few hundred for parts & machine shop work to fix it, but I found another car and don't have room to keep this one. I just wanted to say thanks to all of the people that have posted fixes for problems, as this has been a quick source for an answer to ANY/EVERY problem or question I ever had about my Lude.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is a 5 speed. The synchro for 2nd has been just slightly off for the last 83K and hasn't gotten any worse, so there is a problem with it too, but it does go into gear, just a light grind occasionally. I'll let the whole car go for $100. I am also thinking of throwing the complete 4WS assembly that I never put on it on ebay

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey 884wsludesi20, I can't PM because i don't have enough posts to qualify. I am in delaware, oh just of rt 315. Send me an email to [email protected].
Sounds like the car is gone guys, I'll let you know.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts