Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
hell yea... i had them on...but it was too much for me..so i settled for the 01 rims. 06 rims look hella clean... yay!

·
Future S2000 Owner
4,419 Posts
02-04 RSX wheels=okay
05-06 Type-S wheels=awesome
JDM DC5 ITR wheels=you're my new hero

If you're gonna get RSX wheels please, for the love of God, put Honda center caps on them. Acuras sporting Honda badges is cool, but not the other way around. Know what I mean? I was actually looking at getting some DC5 ITR wheels but decided on the Rota Circuit 10s which I'm hopefully getting put on my car tomorrow.

Davizzo said:
hell yea... i had them on...but it was too much for me..so i settled for the 01 rims. 06 rims look hella clean... yay!
I'm confused. Are you saying you had the 05-06 Type-S wheels and you traded them for the older ones, (02-04)? I really hope not.

·
2ludes 1s2000
10,675 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
no... i had them on cause my brother owns an 01 RSX...he bought the 06 wheels..and i tried it on... looks nice...but he wanted it..so i took the 01 wheels.

·
RHD Pimpin
10,155 Posts
I say HELL YEA...I'm planning on getting some as soon as I find some at a good price

·
Registered
210 Posts
01 wheels look hella clean on a prelude..

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
i don't have any pics with 05+ wheels but here are some 02-04...

don't know whose car it is but its nice. i like the rims, but i like my sh wheels better on my car.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.