Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i stopped down at work at about 9 to pick up some stuff i forgot earlier...
hop on the freeway, minding my business, 70mph.

headlights closing, in my rear view, fast.
i look up, and wait for the kid to get on my ass, first b/c i wanted to know what it was, and second, to piss him off.

traffic is clear in front of me, i'm down into 3rd gear, 65, and we pass a car (we're in the fast lane) he moves over and gets on the gas.
i redline 3rd, take it up into 4th, and put 2 cars on him. the gap doesn't close.

after some movement through traffic (aka, this stupid fuck driving like something out the gumball rally, in FULL traffic on the freeway), and me testing out my brakes from 110 to 55... (little bit of lock up, but it's controllable with a soft foot)

i track him down after watching him pull "asshole's only club" moves across a median where the freeway splits.

so i catch him trying to toy with an is300 and an evo.

the IS backs off when i come up, the evo looks uninterested, and i'm ALL over the gti in 4th gear at 80...

clearing.
he steps on it from 75, i stay in 4th and stay right on him, move over and by 120 the car length he put on me is shrinking until he pulls YET ANOTHER asshole move across traffic and i back off really hard and let him go.

finally, it clears up again, i've caught him, again, and he's one lane left of me. i look over at these two MAYBE 20 year old asian guys. who drive like assholes. in a stock gti, on stock 17" gti rims/tires... no clue how he managed to NOT kill himself.

so i'm next to him, 3rd gear, 65... i look at him and floor it. and walk. and walk. and walk. 2 then 3 car lengths.

i shut it down. let him fly by and weave around like a moron some more.

i'm 10 miles OUT of my way from home now.
so i get off and he's getting off at the same 25mph roundabout exit as me.
schweet.

down to 40, and i'm in 2nd, and i nose in right inside him. and he won't go faster. i gun it, consider diving past him, and then look at the edge of the road.

screw it. already handed him his ass 3 times.

i can't wait to find the local VW forum to find out what his version of his "i ride the short bus" driving skills turns up as...

i'm sure he beat me in his mind ;)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
568 Posts

J/k. lol.
Sounds more annoying than fun. I would have probably just let him go kill himself.

·
Registered
568 Posts
TopEndLude said:
I was about to say... *here we go again*
Exactly why I posted it. lol.

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
TT driving lude fan
1,171 Posts
hell learn after a nice big accident, if he survives... nice story though. i agree you could picture it all very nicely!:grin: congrats on the kill.

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Idiotic Thread Locker!
11,000 Posts
You realize that if this asshat got in an accident that technically you would be involved? Especially if they had witnesses of "display of speed" and "wreckless driving"

Just be careful...if other cars are around I would never do something like that....these guys were obviously idiots...let them go next time.

·
REST IN PEACE
16,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts