Honda Prelude Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I bought this car with 100k miles for $1k crashed, just posting some pictures

IMG_2772 by diego gualtieri, on Flickr

IMG_2976 by diego gualtieri, on Flickr

IMG_2986 by diego gualtieri, on Flickr

IMG_2987 by diego gualtieri, on Flickr

IMG_2988 by diego gualtieri, on Flickr

IMG_3262 by diego gualtieri, on Flickr

IMG_3275 by diego gualtieri, on Flickr

IMG_3281 by diego gualtieri, on Flickr

IMG_3301 by diego gualtieri, on Flickr

IMG_3368 by diego gualtieri, on Flickr

IMG_3376 by diego gualtieri, on Flickr

IMG_3416 by diego gualtieri, on Flickr

IMG_3439 by diego gualtieri, on Flickr

IMG_3440 by diego gualtieri, on Flickr

IMG_3444 by diego gualtieri, on Flickr

Finished as of new years eve, and quite frankly i love this car so much

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Turned out very nice!

Did you add any aftermarket parts to the car or did it come with it? just curious....
No I only added subwoofers but I took em out after the speaker amp exploded, the headlights were HID but the kit broke, I plan on soldering the wires for a new kit next month. Everything else is genuine honda besides the headlights, I'm only 16 so I couldn't afford the honda headlights, well more like I was too impatient to wait til' i had enough. Except for spoon upper strut tower in the front and back and infinity speakers. Which was all done by the previous owner

·
Administrator
6,799 Posts
You actually have some interesting parts on that car to get it for so cheap. I'd say you stole it for that price just by the photos you've shown.

OEM lipkit, skunk2 shift knob?, Red stitched suede seats, carbon fiber gauge bezel, red valve cover, type s intake, the steering wheel (forget what region/model it came from), the fogs may/may not be legit type s (you would need to look for any names on them as well as the foglight switch and materials of the fogs) - all imported/somewhat rare parts that have me a little interested as to what else is in the car. Don't let anyone talk you into selling anything off the car!

Great find, take care of it!

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
You actually have some interesting parts on that car to get it for so cheap. I'd say you stole it for that price just by the photos you've shown.

OEM lipkit, skunk2 shift knob?, Red stitched suede seats, carbon fiber gauge bezel, red valve cover, type s intake, the steering wheel (forget what region/model it came from), the fogs may/may not be legit type s (you would need to look for any names on them as well as the foglight switch and materials of the fogs) - all imported/somewhat rare parts that have me a little interested as to what else is in the car. Don't let anyone talk you into selling anything off the car!

this is exactly why i asked. That's a great find for $1K. Take care of her :)

(you forgot spoon strut bar)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

this is exactly why i asked. That's a great find for $1K. Take care of her

The guy i bought it from was japanese, he went to japan once a year and came back with parts for the car, he said he was friends with the guy at honda of japan, I bought the car totaled and fell in love, I did everything I could to find out everything that was done to the car, he gave me spare parts too, 2 sets of emblems, jdm ashtray, different headlight bulbs, cigarette lighter cover, a bunch of stuff. My grandfather knows the body shop and mechanic that did all the work prior to us so I have all the history on the car.

·
Administrator
6,799 Posts
this is exactly why i asked. That's a great find for $1K. Take care of her :)

It was mentioned by op lol

Thornwood- good stuff man. Keep us posted and I'm sure I'll run into you at a ny meet some time

·
'01 Milano Red - BB615
982 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Very good find, nice work

1 - 13 of 13 Posts