Honda Prelude Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so me and my girlfriend were on the way to the movies, and all the way there there is a long three lane straight with red lights every 1/4 mi, or so. So its like the drag strip for the street racers. SO as I was saying on my way to the movies when a RSX-S turns on to my left. We stare each other down at the red light and i know whats coming, and i really wanted to know which was better on the short run. SO light turns green and we both floor it, I congrat myself on a good start with no spin. We both jump off bout the same, bout second gear i get the jump on him maybe it was skill but i dont know. By the time i had to hit the brakes for the next redlight I was redlining 3rd and had pulled up by about a car... Did it again this time the redlight not quite so close made it all the way up to 115 or so before having to slow down with the same results about a car length. I was going to buy an RSX-S, but this made me so happy I got the lude for $3000 less and made out with the faster car.

·
You myron?
1,540 Posts
Yes RSX and lude are pretty closely matched until the RSX gets some mods and tuning.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah this one looked pretty stock.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts