Honda Prelude Forum banner

541 - 545 of 545 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #542
yeah I am fine. I am going to work on deleting pms and saving the ones I want to word. My pm's are nearly full at 500. With some effort I should be able to get to my parts in the future. Right now I am trying to use the good weather. I would like to sell the last 3 sets and get that finalized by November but we will see. I got so much stuff to do to the lude. Going through this list and my inbox will help prioritize the list. That and here.

·
Registered
69 Posts
yeah I am fine. I am going to work on deleting pms and saving the ones I want to word. My pm's are nearly full at 500. With some effort I should be able to get to my parts in the future. Right now I am trying to use the good weather. I would like to sell the last 3 sets and get that finalized by November but we will see. I got so much stuff to do to the lude. Going through this list and my inbox will help prioritize the list. That and here.
Hey Cudaboy - I'd like to buy a Front and Rear set if you still have any? I don't care about the colour. How much would the set be shipped to Australia?

Cheers,

Cam

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #544
very expensive. I will let you know. I might finally be unloading the last 3 sets in a month or two.

541 - 545 of 545 Posts