Ok since there have been a lot of low offset wheel threads popping up and the ppl who dont like it always want to rant in them, this will be a thread for any low offset questions/answers/pics. Any non low offset talk i hope will be deleted by the Moderator.
Some sites for Hellaflushness...
Rules of the thread
1. No comments- use the PM feature for questions/comments on the ludes.
2. Post pictures of the cars only. It doesn't have to be your car, but any 4th gen will do.
How-To Post Pictures
Rules for the 5th gen picture thread
1. Please only post pictures of 5th gen ludes
2. Post the photos with a reliable source as the link (such as photobucket or imageshack.us
3. Do not make any comments in this thread. It's called a picture thread for a reason.
Rules: keep comments to a minimum, painted blades and sh's are welcome, post if you needed spacers, tire specs what the wheels came off of and a real good side shot of the car
i'll go first
black factory blades
2008 si's spacers needed in front tires 215/45/17
2009 si's no spacers...
Honda Prelude ForumSince 2002A forum community dedicated to Honda Prelude owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, engine builds, troubleshooting, maintenance, VTEC, and more!