Probably the lowest miled bb1 (vtec) - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow Advertise

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 12-05-2009, 06:51 AM   #1
AzN13oi90
Lude Dude

AzN13oi90 is on a distinguished road
Probably the lowest miled bb1 (vtec)

These are just pics of my bb1 i got as my graduation gift from my dad
Got it at exactly 27,024 miles! now it has about 42,000 miles. I also have pics of some interior /exterior mods, nothing performance though, just looks and functions.

AzN13oi90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2009, 07:04 AM   #2
ffxbb6
Prelude Aficionado

ffxbb6 has a spectacular aura aboutffxbb6 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to ffxbb6

Prelude of the Month
naaa
i got one in the storage wit 8k miles on it....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ffxbb6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2009, 07:05 AM   #3
ffxbb6
Prelude Aficionado

Prelude of the Month
hahahaha im kidddin dude!!
you got yourself one CLEAN Lude
look how minty fresh those rims are!!,lol
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-05-2009, 07:19 AM   #4
AzN13oi90
Lude Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffxbb6 View Post
hahahaha im kidddin dude!!
you got yourself one CLEAN Lude
look how minty fresh those rims are!!,lol
Thanks for the compliment hahaha, I clean this car every friday ever since I got it. I'm planning to start working on this in the spring. Going to get some KYB AGX with ground control coilovers. With that I'm not sure on the wheels... Still on the search for some JDM Headlights for a good price.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:06 AM   #5
h22a_Tyler
RoboTron

h22a_Tyler is a jewel in the roughh22a_Tyler is a jewel in the roughh22a_Tyler is a jewel in the rough

much respect for having such a clean 4th gen in MA, not many of these guys understand how hard it is to keep our cars looking good with the weather and beatings the endure on New England roads.

1993 Honda Prelude Si

h22a_Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2009, 10:36 AM   #6
ffxbb6
Prelude Aficionado

Prelude of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzN13oi90 View Post
Thanks for the compliment hahaha, I clean this car every friday ever since I got it. I'm planning to start working on this in the spring. Going to get some KYB AGX with ground control coilovers. With that I'm not sure on the wheels... Still on the search for some JDM Headlights for a good price.

get Koni's instead of AGX's
trust me....
Old 12-05-2009, 11:02 AM   #7
iheartmybb6
Lude Boss

iheartmybb6 is on a distinguished road
^^seriously...trust him.
SAMSUNG-SGH-A867/A867UCHJ3 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.0 configuration/CLDC-1.1 UP.Link/6.3.1.20.06.3.1.20.0
iheartmybb6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2009, 11:15 AM   #8
n0rmaL
I am Prelude

n0rmaL is just really nicen0rmaL is just really nicen0rmaL is just really nicen0rmaL is just really nice

Prelude of the Month
nice 93' you got there, too bad its not a 94 or up tho.. but you can always upgrade like i did gluck with it

n0rmaL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2009, 11:25 AM   #9
rchid06
Ludacious

rchid06 will become famous soon enoughrchid06 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to rchid06
very clean 4gp! take care of that gem!
rchid06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2009, 12:22 PM   #10
Prudz_lude
Donating Mod

Prudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to behold
Beautiful lude!!
BB Squad #23 (v.2)

Prudz_lude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2009, 12:36 PM   #11
jdmh22
Ludacious

jdmh22 will become famous soon enough
one of a kind with the miles like that, try to keep it clean as much as possible bro
SKUNK2 EXHAUST & KNOB - PSPEC - GREDDY LIP - WWRS SIDES & REAR - 75A INNOVATIVE MOUNTS - RSX SEATS - SPW FRONT & REAR BARS - INJEN SRI + heat shield - RED OPTIMA-JDM FOGS -RSX-S WHEELS-K&N OIL BREATHER-TOKICO ILLUMINAS-DEPO-PASSWORD JDM TANK COVERS-KOYO RACING RADIATOR-MISHIMOTO SHROUD FANS-ARC MAGIC CARNARDS- JDM steering wheel + cruise control-MUGEN PEDALS-

bwaaaahhhhhh *shift* bwaaahhhhhhh *shift* bwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (that was the vtec y0)

wrd
jdmh22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2009, 01:55 PM   #12
k0raxxx
Lude Addict

k0raxxx is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to k0raxxx
lucky bastard lol jk and with a forbidden too

k0raxxx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2009, 04:12 PM   #13
bmxfreak415boy
Lude Addict

bmxfreak415boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bmxfreak415boy Send a message via Yahoo to bmxfreak415boy
where the hell did u find that!!!!!! thats sick as hell!!!!!!!! sweet ride nice banging mileage!
bmxfreak415boy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-05-2009, 07:55 PM   #14
scorpionsf
Elite Member

scorpionsf is on a distinguished road

very fucking nice!
Old 12-05-2009, 09:52 PM   #15
WashingtonBB2
Prelude Aficionado

WashingtonBB2 has a spectacular aura aboutWashingtonBB2 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to WashingtonBB2
damn really jealous of how clean it is plus the mileage blows me away

1992 Prelude Si 4ws-
SOLD

2011 Subaru WRX!!!
WashingtonBB2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2009, 01:04 AM   #16
AzN13oi90
Lude Dude

Thanks again guys, as for the forbidden SS, I bought it second hand for like 40 bucks shipped.
I also have silver power folding mirrors which I'm going to mod into mines in the spring.
Are konis more softer on the ride or stiffer?
Old 12-06-2009, 02:00 AM   #17
H22A_lude
I am Prelude

H22A_lude will become famous soon enough
How the f did you get a lude with that little mileage?

H22A_lude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2009, 02:15 AM   #18
5SpdH22
I am Prelude

5SpdH22 is a jewel in the rough5SpdH22 is a jewel in the rough5SpdH22 is a jewel in the rough5SpdH22 is a jewel in the rough
Looks really good!

I wish I bought mine new or with that low of mileage. I just figured out I put on 4000-5000 miles a year..

5SpdH22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2009, 07:57 AM   #19
VTAK_POPPIN
Lude Dude

VTAK_POPPIN is on a distinguished road
Thats a nice looking car you got there.
VTAK_POPPIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-06-2009, 08:28 AM   #20
AzN13oi90
Lude Dude

Iight I'll give you guys my story how I found and got into ludes.

Well years ago my cousin had a 1992 bb2 auto, but he did not have the title on it in his name. His friend (girl) use to drive it before and it was under her ex-boyfriends name. Her ex-bf went to NY and never came back. Once they broken up my cousin was offered the BB2 for $100 bucks because she could not drive it anymore. So I tried to help my cousin out in trying to claim the title ever since 2005 to 2007. But laws are so confusing in MA. So I quit at helping him (great cousin I am). I was 15....

So Feb 2007 I got my license and drove my mom's 91 Toyota Camry which had only 93,000 miles at the time. Low mileage car as well. Well at the end of the month I totaled it. Sadly they pointed at me as at fault because I was new. Worst day of my life ever! Well the guy was driving about 50ish MPH in a school zone which is 20mph? in the snow. I guess my insurance sucked so I received 4 points.

I talked to my cousin at giving the bb2 a try again but epic failed again. So I just waited till my graduation to ask my father to get me a car. I was looking mainly for an Acura RSX type S. But could not find one within the price range of 10-12,000 with at least 50-60k miles. But I went to so many dealers in one day and the last day at about 6pm I ended up at Boch New To You, somewhere out west. Don't rash on me I got desperate so I checked out a Scion TC (bad car in my opinion). I asked the sales person if they had any other japanese 2 door cars. He said something along the lines, "We have something like what you want but it's considered a sport coupe." Went inside and I'm like WTF.

Got inside and there was a black Honda Prelude 1993 (didn't know the model at the time). So got to check it out and told them to pop the hood. All the sales people went to over crowd me because they probably thought they could take advantage of a young boys wallet ahahah. I saw the block said H22, the firewall read BB1 and the VIN read BB1. The salesman was telling me to go inside to feel how it is and see the mileage. So I sat in and DAMNNNNNN 27,024 miles. Cleanest I've seen around.

Logically an RSX type S with that much mileage is about 17,000-19,000 dollars. The price they asked for was 13,995. Absolutely no one was going to buy it for that much unless you on drugs. So i know that they wanted about how much they got it for plus a thousand more. Now I have 10,000 cash on my sister and her bf who brought me around to look for cars. So I bet lowballer status ahaha at 5,000. They said nope. So I asked them for book value and it was at 6000 ish at the time. So I said I'll give it to them for that price and they were like nope. So I left right away. There were liek 3 salemen who followed me and said okay the GM is willing to do a deal. So back in again I went. I told him hey I want a car that I can keep and drive not keep in a showcase like you guys. So he said what about 7,000 I said 6,800 no more all CASH. Next you know DEAL. Payed about 7,400 after taxes plus some other crap. I picked it up a week later and they also had an original car cover to go along with it for free

In the end I believe I got my money worth it, because you can not get another car like this. I get so much compliments everywhere. One time a dude on his motor cycle slowed down to my speed and was lije OMFG I LOVE YOUR CAR! and he was asking some questions such as year and I gave him the extra info on the miles.

such a long explaination.
PS. If anyone wants to start a meet up in boston I'll be more than happy to come by
Old 12-10-2009, 09:38 AM   #21
red92si
Lude Dude

red92si is on a distinguished road
Gorgeous.

Tyler - 1992 BB2 - JDM H22A
red92si is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2009, 02:11 AM   #22
bb1vince
Lude Addict

bb1vince is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bb1vince
damn this is a rare sight. 40k 03 prelude DAMNN my car is as clean as yours for a 96 :] with original paint. I just need to do a detail though but no faded paint anywhere and my car is among the lowest miles 128k. bought it with 122k.

//

B A Y A R E A P R E L U D E !

[B]
96 vtec - Totaled
bb1vince is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2009, 07:14 PM   #23
AzN13oi90
Lude Dude

Thanks guys ahaha, I have not started on putting in anything or buying anything for it yet, just regular oil changes and keeping it running good. Too bad I did not take pics of the engine bay when it was first bought. I'm mainly working on trying to sound proof it a little and make it feel a bit more solid. Coming up spring I'm putting a whole sound system. I already got my sub, amps and I just gotta get a set of components and a nicer h/u. But for now nothing. I'll try to post up a photoshoot with all my friend's cars, whenever we actually meet up. Also if they have that boston meet I'll show up.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:37 PM   #24
RussoLude
BBS Goodness

RussoLude is on a distinguished road

Damn dude that thing is mint. My lude has 206k on the chassis. Update this thread regularly I am interested to see how this lude progresses

- 95 240sx Zenki Complete Rebuild project

- 94 S JDM H22 Swapped (Aka Cassandra)

- 93 Si Auto- Sold

RussoLude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-17-2009, 03:47 AM   #25
Nasty "Spoon" Lude
True Luder

Nasty "Spoon" Lude is on a distinguished road
soooo.....
ur gunna keep this car forever right??
cause i would if i were you lol

stop racing in everett it will get you in trouble trust me ask H22 BB6 they keep trying to take my license away

"shit aint fast"
Nasty "Spoon" Lude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement