Honda Prelude Forum banner

10% OFF EVERYTHING at RedlineGoods this week!

2K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  RedlineGoods 
#1 ·
Ladies and Gentlemen!

Let me offer you a 10% DISCOUNT on ANYTHING you'd like to order with us :)

DO YOU TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR RIDE?

If you are looking for the finishing touch to your custom interior, we have a solution for you :)

We specialize EXCLUSIVELY in shift and brake boots as well as armrest covers and many other interior pieces - which is why we are so good at it!

So if you feel your Lude needs some custom finishing touch inside, search no further! Meet me at http://www.redlinegoods.com and make proper use of this

10% DISCOUNT CODE: 9EV8086K0LV
Code valid until Jan. 20th :)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

See less See more
#2 ·
Still wondering where to look for custom interior upgrade? See what will soon be a part of one of our customers' cars!

Or maybe you'd like your steering wheel upgraded? No problem - here's just one example what a base vinyl steering wheel can look like when wrapped in our leather:

Like it?

Meet us at www.RedlineGoods.com and SAVE 10% on YOUR interior upgrade with this
DISCOUNT CODE: 9T8M08YY8Y1
Code valid until Jan. 27th.​

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

#3 ·
Can there be anything better for a petrolhead than driving with an automotive Legend in your car?

If you have any idea for cool custom embroidery, just let us know and let's make it happen! We can embroider pretty much everything to upgrade your car interior :) There are lots of people whose autographs can make your driving experience unusual :)

And don't forget to use our current 10% DISCOUNT CODE: J98FZ4U04D2

Have a great weekend!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

#4 ·
One part, 4 awesome ideas how to make it look cool:

Like it? So what is Your Idea of making your car unique?

Whatever you want to upgrade inside your car, we're here to assist!

Use this code at checkout: 98S4X8O7D2N and SAVE 10% THIS WEEK!

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com :)

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

#5 ·
When do you know you picked a the best color combo for your interior upgrade?

It's simple - it's when your interior looks really cool but at the same time loks lie it might as well be a top factory version :)

See for yourself how great custom shift boot, headrest covers and armrest cover + seat belt pads in Black Nappa / red thread / red embroidery look on factory black red interior:

What do you think?

Here's our current 10% DiSCOUNT CODE: B9IE85E62V4 - valid until July 7th - just in case you' like something that cool for yourself :)

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.