Epic Nissan Owner Fail...... - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow Advertise

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 06-23-2011, 02:46 PM   #1
PreludeFast21
Lude Boss

PreludeFast21 will become famous soon enough
Epic Nissan Owner Fail......

Like the title says, i was looking threw the adds and came up on this and had to share it with some 1...i just had to this is hilarious!! i didnt know that the KA24DE came in a SHO LMAO!!! hahahaha wow stupid ass ppl not to menchin the fact that its ass ugly lolol

http://bc.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-...AdIdZ291787650

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PreludeFast21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2011, 06:33 PM   #2
Wegz
Lude Dude

Wegz is on a distinguished road
wow why would you delete the flippy lights...

I LOOOOVE flipperz
Wegz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2011, 01:17 PM   #3
PreludeFast21
Lude Boss

the guy that owns this car just thinks WAAAY to much of his car, and def no such thing as a SHO KA24DE...lmao, i refuse to believe sum 1 is that stupid this guy has gotta be trolling for the sake of selling his shitty looking 240....i love the S chassis, but gawd dayum that things needs to be taken back to stock.

Old 06-24-2011, 03:52 PM   #4
SNOBORDBOY
Ludacious

SNOBORDBOY is just really niceSNOBORDBOY is just really niceSNOBORDBOY is just really niceSNOBORDBOY is just really niceSNOBORDBOY is just really nice
I dunno, some stoned out mountain kid could really love that car, obviously at least this one did!

2002 Subaru WRX, lots of toys, semi-retired DD.

2006 RSX-S Bone stock, 30K miles - Wifeys!

2011 GMC Sierra SLE, DD and puller of stuff.
SNOBORDBOY is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2011, 06:56 PM   #5
ExtremeAtheist
Lude Boss

ExtremeAtheist is a jewel in the roughExtremeAtheist is a jewel in the roughExtremeAtheist is a jewel in the roughExtremeAtheist is a jewel in the rough
I can't read anything that the op has written. Never heard of a dohc sho ka24. The headlights are interesting. Price is about 1000 too high.

ExtremeAtheist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2011, 07:15 PM   #6
HondaGuy1212
True Luder

HondaGuy1212 is on a distinguished road
"rear steer supper hicus car dohc-sho"

I fear Google couldn't even translate this for me.
HondaGuy1212 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-24-2011, 09:34 PM   #7
wicked_bb2
True Luder

wicked_bb2 will become famous soon enoughwicked_bb2 will become famous soon enough
I like 240s but that car is ugly
wicked_bb2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2011, 01:03 AM   #8
PreludeFast21
Lude Boss

ive done bar graphs and pie charts and i still just cant figure out if this guy was just stoned outta his mind or he was lied to when he bought this car, or he's lieing to make this car sound WAY better then it is to sell it, but judging by the price he's asking he honestly thinks his car is that great...

Old 07-01-2011, 01:06 AM   #9
PreludeFast21
Lude Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeAtheist View Post
I can't read anything that the op has written. Never heard of a dohc sho ka24. The headlights are interesting. Price is about 1000 too high.
Im pretty sure uve busted my ballz about my grammar, spacing and punctuation b4, if you cant read wut im saying then stop looking into my threads....if you havent and im tripping, just disregard

Old 07-01-2011, 02:48 AM   #10
Stroker
Elite Member

Stroker will become famous soon enoughStroker will become famous soon enough

Prelude of the Month

I like the pic with the two 4x4's.. Oh, wait.. one of those is a car.

My bad...
Stroker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2011, 03:45 AM   #11
gumus89
True Luder

gumus89 is on a distinguished road
Lols! I almost forgot you guys have to deal with 240sx's.
Nothing but 180sx's with the sr20det here
All 180's are turbo, while the silvias could come in turbo and non turbo.
gumus89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2011, 06:47 AM   #12
2000BB6
Test PipE MasTeR

2000BB6 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 2000BB6

Super high output lol oh man thats funny
Old 07-02-2011, 12:39 AM   #13
PreludeFast21
Lude Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumus89 View Post
Lols! I almost forgot you guys have to deal with 240sx's.
Nothing but 180sx's with the sr20det here
All 180's are turbo, while the silvias could come in turbo and non turbo.

I know lol WAAAY better cars haha, i own a 180sx, still kinda unique here tho. i enjoy being different.

Old 07-02-2011, 04:14 AM   #14
car_boy_16
Elite Member

car_boy_16 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to car_boy_16

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGuy1212 View Post
"rear steer supper hicus car dohc-sho"

I fear Google couldn't even translate this for me.
The Super HICAS is pretty rare... and of course all 91-94 S13s in North America came with the KA24DE with around 155hp and healthy torques.

SHO it is not though LOL! This might be one of those guys who thinks his 155hp is fast because at 100% WOT, his car can pass other cars and make them look slow. That's just about how every teenager perceives any car that has even a small amount of 'quickness' to it.

This one is a bit overpriced of course, but the HICAS is an interesting feature.

Our 3rd gen Prelude 4 wheel steering is a better system when it comes to steering at low and high speeds, because the HICAS system was designed for speeds of 40-65mph and mostly steered at around 1 degree in the same direction as the front wheels and used a complex hydraulic setup. Although it would only be fair to tell that there are other goodies on the S13 HICAS models that non-HICAS S13 guys liked, such as the quicker-ratio steering rack and overboosted power steering pump, bigger sway bar, and a VLSD.

Last edited by car_boy_16; 07-02-2011 at 04:31 AM. Reason: speeling and shit
car_boy_16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-02-2011, 01:43 PM   #15
PreludeFast21
Lude Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_boy_16 View Post
The Super HICAS is pretty rare... and of course all 91-94 S13s in North America came with the KA24DE with around 155hp and healthy torques.

SHO it is not though LOL! This might be one of those guys who thinks his 155hp is fast because at 100% WOT, his car can pass other cars and make them look slow. That's just about how every teenager perceives any car that has even a small amount of 'quickness' to it.

This one is a bit overpriced of course, but the HICAS is an interesting feature.

Our 3rd gen Prelude 4 wheel steering is a better system when it comes to steering at low and high speeds, because the HICAS system was designed for speeds of 40-65mph and mostly steered at around 1 degree in the same direction as the front wheels and used a complex hydraulic setup. Although it would only be fair to tell that there are other goodies on the S13 HICAS models that non-HICAS S13 guys liked, such as the quicker-ratio steering rack and overboosted power steering pump, bigger sway bar, and a VLSD.

LoL agreed, and a note on the HICAS i personally hate it.... it doesnt do shit under 40k and it just adds something else to go wrong being its all hydraulic, and if your trying to drift with a HICAS car its scary....to say the least it gives you a little kick at the end of your drift, most guys swap out to a non HICAS subframe, but to be fair it is a very rare option that did allow other little goodies to be added like you say..i find my power steering pump leaks tho, to much pressure and to close to the stock turbo setup making it hotter then it should be leading to a fluid leak.

Old 07-08-2011, 10:52 PM   #16
Shocker5thgen
Ludacious

Shocker5thgen will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shocker5thgen
I liked the K5 in the background of the one shot. All the rest ehhhhh.

Shocker5thgen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement