Honda Prelude Forum banner

97 Type SH W/ Full Euro-R Swap + Pro1 Cams

F/S 5th Gen: 
6K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  BLude2k1 
#1 · (Edited)
TUNED ON S300. MADE 224.4 HP. NO COLD START ISSUES! PRICE IS NOW $6000 FIRM!
I've decided to get out of the Prelude scene. I've got my heart set on a 2 door RS Subie. I've had the car for 2 years now. For the history of the car, please search my threads here.

It's a 97 Type SH with a full Euro-R H22A7 with the T2W4 LSD tranny. The head is built with supertech valvesprings and retainers, Skunk2 Pro1 cams, and Skunk2 cam gears. Its got a 70mm Omni throttle, with the intake manifold port matched. Its got the Hytech repplica tri-y header with a 2.25" exhaust, dual resonators and a magnflow 14807 muffler. The intake was custom welded when I had my JRSC installed. It's tuned on Greddy e-Manage ultimate. It only made 205 WHP, but my calipers were locking up. Since then, Ive got brand new front calipers, Hawk pads and new rotors. The itnerior is in good shape. I have the tri-gauge pod on top of the heater vents wiht a boost gauge (from when it was supercharged, never removed it), oil pressure gauge and AEM UEGO AFR gauge. I've also got the skunk2 shift knob and JTC short shifter. The only thing I will not be including in the sale is my Kenwood radio. You'll ahve to have your own. It has Focal speakers and an Arc audio amp. All the front balljoints were done last summer. Axles were just done 2 months ago. It has tein coilovers. The aftermarket wheels are dipped gold.

The rear driver side wheel is bent. The body is in decent condition for the year. Its black so it does show scratches. There is rust at the bottom of the truck lid and around the keyhole. There is also some rust around the passenger rear quarter. It's not too noticeable unless you're looking for it. Currently, the car has 114k miles on it.

I know I might be missing out a few details but text me for more info. I want $6000 for the car. My phone number is 631-833-5663.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.