4th Gen_ neons Clean n' Mean Project - Page 2 - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow Advertise

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 09-08-2009, 06:45 PM   #26
hjdanzi
"THE DOCTOR IS IN"

hjdanzi is just really nicehjdanzi is just really nicehjdanzi is just really nicehjdanzi is just really nicehjdanzi is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to hjdanzi

Prelude of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboixtc View Post
Dude, most 4th genners have mint interior. Probably like a small handfull of luders on this site aren't so lucky.

My old Advan Sa3r's would have been so baller on this car.
I though i had a mint interior.... In fact my interior is very very clean and nice... but neon's seems brand new. thats all im saying...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SIGNATURE MADE BY INFAMOUZ (THANKS BRO)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
hjdanzi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2009, 06:53 PM   #27
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

neonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant future

Prelude of the Month
reguardless what anyones says or thinks, i love em and its all that matters. as we know, my lude can pull off a lot of looks. i never thought anyone would like it as much as they do, considering its basically a stock lip kit. these wheels arent anything special, but the other rims are rims ive like only dreamed of owning so, since im no longer turbo i now have the funds to live on old dreams.

neonxiii is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2009, 10:24 PM   #28

89595 will become famous soon enough
looks awesome neon.. so what happened with selling it and all that jazz?
89595 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2009, 10:43 PM   #29
h22a_Tyler
RoboTron

h22a_Tyler is a jewel in the roughh22a_Tyler is a jewel in the roughh22a_Tyler is a jewel in the rough

race me

1993 Honda Prelude Si

h22a_Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2009, 10:48 PM   #30
FaV605
HOME GROWN HOMIE

FaV605 will become famous soon enoughFaV605 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to FaV605

if you get sprint hart CPRs then you're such a biter. Im pretty sure I told you thats what I was going to be running. BBS wheels are played and the works dont look right on a prelude.

hit me up for any vinyl decal needs!
FaV605 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2009, 11:32 PM   #31
LooneySh22
Ludacious

LooneySh22 is on a distinguished road
Im sure any look you go for its gonna look good, clean and simple seems to be your style. how is the Ek looking, i remember you were talking about making a business with that a few threads ago.

^what PP is all about.

LooneySh22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2009, 11:36 PM   #32
Silvia
Oh Gee

Silvia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaV605 View Post
if you get sprint hart CPRs then you're such a biter. Im pretty sure I told you thats what I was going to be running. BBS wheels are played and the works dont look right on a prelude.

awwww what! i was gonna get CPRs too...
Silvia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2009, 11:51 PM   #33
FaV605
HOME GROWN HOMIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvlrkmart View Post
awwww what! i was gonna get CPRs too...
Im definitely not now. probably gonna go back to te37s or ce28s in 16x8 +33

Old 09-09-2009, 11:27 AM   #34
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

neonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant future

Prelude of the Month
the wheels im getting are 16x7 in the front, 16x8 in the back.

Old 09-09-2009, 12:21 PM   #35
n/a_monster
Banned

n/a_monster is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonxiii View Post
trust me, im not worried about him. i am amoderator
i say something about your wheels, you get mad? and your getting "new" wheels anyway so whats the difference?

tough crowd.

dude your car is sick as hell its the best on this site i want more pics nooooww!
n/a_monster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2009, 12:24 PM   #36
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

Prelude of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by n/a_monster View Post
i say something about your wheels, you get mad? and your getting "new" wheels anyway so whats the difference?

tough crowd.

dude your car is sick as hell its the best on this site i want more pics nooooww!
i diddnt get mad. you said i looked like a fan boy ricer or whatever, i just said i wanted to see your car. i just was looking at your posts and they are all pretty much useless. if you goto sell something once you reach the post limit im not going to allow it, not for a while anyways. my wheels on this car are fresh as hell. i dont see rice in it whatsoever.

Old 09-09-2009, 12:34 PM   #37
FaV605
HOME GROWN HOMIE

I hate the wheels you have now lol. I'm glad youre finally stepping up your game and arnt just focusing on the motor.
BlackBerry8330/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104
Old 09-09-2009, 12:50 PM   #38
h22a_Tyler
RoboTron

h22a_Tyler is a jewel in the roughh22a_Tyler is a jewel in the roughh22a_Tyler is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by n/a_monster View Post

tough crowd.

haha travis ur such a dick man, dude clearly says here your car is sick and makes the point your getting new wheels anyways so you shouldnt have been offended yet your still pissed off at him.... relax he loves your car, you even hate your wheels so i dont know why u are so offended with him other then the fan boy comment which was stupid and clearly wrong which that point has already been made.

over all travis has got me pretty excited, hes sending me teaser pictures of my prelude in the autobody and im also excited to get his new motor in and do some minor cool changes to his car, i cant wait to get pictures up of all this local excitement!

1993 Honda Prelude Si

h22a_Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2009, 02:18 PM   #39
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

Prelude of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by h22a_Tyler View Post
haha travis ur such a dick man, dude clearly says here your car is sick and makes the point your getting new wheels anyways so you shouldnt have been offended yet your still pissed off at him.... relax he loves your car, you even hate your wheels so i dont know why u are so offended with him other then the fan boy comment which was stupid and clearly wrong which that point has already been made.

over all travis has got me pretty excited, hes sending me teaser pictures of my prelude in the autobody and im also excited to get his new motor in and do some minor cool changes to his car, i cant wait to get pictures up of all this local excitement!
its cool, he was clearly being sarcastic. if not, than he can tell me and ill say my bad.

i know ur pretty damn happy about your car too haha.

Old 09-09-2009, 02:36 PM   #40
Prudz_lude
Donating Mod

Prudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
the works dont look right on a prelude.
Is that a joke? Out of all 3 rims choices works suit the prelude the best. I know you have seen the blue lude with gold work mister s1's on it. You can't tell me you think it doesn't suit it, it looks the best of any rim combo on a 4th gen i have ever seen before.
BB Squad #23 (v.2)

Prudz_lude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2009, 02:40 PM   #41
5spd5thgen
I am Prelude

5spd5thgen will become famous soon enough5spd5thgen will become famous soon enough
I like mugen RnR wheels, id love to see a 4th gen prelude with them.

I want to get some for my 5th gen

RSX KILLER: 14.27 @ 100.02mph
5spd5thgen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2009, 03:17 PM   #42
FaV605
HOME GROWN HOMIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prudz_lude View Post
Is that a joke? Out of all 3 rims choices works suit the prelude the best. I know you have seen the blue lude with gold work mister s1's on it. You can't tell me you think it doesn't suit it, it looks the best of any rim combo on a 4th gen i have ever seen before.
No joke. Ive seen it done. For the offset and width the prelude would need to run they look silly. Now if you were to do some fender modifications and run them fairly wide with say a 30+ offset or lower they'd look dope. Most of them come in s14 fitment though in our lug pattern. They were never designed for fwd cars.

Old 09-09-2009, 03:38 PM   #43
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

Prelude of the Month
the wheels im getting are 33 offset.

Old 09-09-2009, 03:41 PM   #44
FaV605
HOME GROWN HOMIE

Good. at 8 inches wide that will put them pretty flush to the fenders. Are your fenders rolled? They probably will need to be.

Old 09-09-2009, 03:42 PM   #45
n/a_monster
Banned

n/a_monster is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonxiii View Post
if you goto sell something once you reach the post limit im not going to allow it
lol
n/a_monster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2009, 03:42 PM   #46
Prudz_lude
Donating Mod

Prudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to behold
Mister S1's when purchased new can be made however you want them to be made From offset, bolt pattern, width, dish etc.
BB Squad #23 (v.2)

Prudz_lude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2009, 03:46 PM   #47
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

Prelude of the Month
Quote:
Good. at 8 inches wide that will put them pretty flush to the fenders. Are your fenders rolled? They probably will need to be.
its 2 16x7 with a 33 offset, and 2 16x8 with a 38 offset.

i can get 4 16x7's with a 33 offset though.

Old 09-09-2009, 03:53 PM   #48
FaV605
HOME GROWN HOMIE

i honestly wouldnt go with a staggerd setup. the 16x7s will give you 16mm more inner clearance and extend 28mm. the 16x8s will have 2mm less inner clearance and extend 36mm more than stock wheels at 15x6.5 +55.

my 15x7.5s fit perfect with 43 offset. They had 1mm less clearance inside and extended 25mm over stock. The sat very flush and never rubbed. even without rolling fenders.

Yes the work wheels can be purchased however you want. If you order them through work and pay the 3k for them.

Old 09-09-2009, 04:04 PM   #49
FourthGenBB
Getting Comfortable

FourthGenBB is on a distinguished road
I have 16x7/8 et 24s and i just had to roll the back... but i didnt mess with the camber since i dropped it. Lol
Should really get a alignment soon. Plus I think i have some bigger tires.
Anyhow... Nice car! No spoiler FTW!
FourthGenBB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2009, 04:05 PM   #50
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

Prelude of the Month
Quote:
i honestly wouldnt go with a staggerd setup. the 16x7s will give you 16mm more inner clearance and extend 28mm. the 16x8s will have 2mm less inner clearance and extend 36mm more than stock wheels at 15x6.5 +55.

my 15x7.5s fit perfect with 43 offset. They had 1mm less clearance inside and extended 25mm over stock. The sat very flush and never rubbed. even without rolling fenders.

Yes the work wheels can be purchased however you want. If you order them through work and pay the 3k for them.
you dont think i will have fitmet issues with 16x7 wheels with a 33 offset? will i not need to stretch the tires?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement