4th Gen_ neons Clean n' Mean Project - Page 40 - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow Advertise

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 07-28-2012, 07:05 AM   #976
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

neonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant future

Prelude of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUDE_4_LIFE View Post
^Not feeling that at all buddy.
Yeah it doesnt seem to be to popular. Just been trying to find ways to change up the rear end a bit. Still gonna brainstorm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicBBsex View Post
I'll keep reading as long as you post.

Agreed, a little tacky IMO.
I also had to try and get myself to like it a little more.. There doesnt seem to be very much you can do to these lights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by airlude1 View Post
Kinda makes it look like an accord!
These were among my first thoughts next to "it looks baked" lol. Im gonna grab some white vinyl and paint it champ white, lay it over and then will make my final decision.

Im also trying to get a custom cooling plate made for my car.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
neonxiii is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2012, 07:33 AM   #977
ogsmakdade
Ludacious

ogsmakdade will become famous soon enoughogsmakdade will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ogsmakdade
looks like the aztec tail light covers...... I like it because it's different, and still clean.
glad to see you're still working on this car, beautiful.

And I just thought it was awgs-mac-daid this whole time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

preludecentral.com Home of DEPOG
ogsmakdade is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2012, 07:52 AM   #978
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

neonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant future

Prelude of the Month
Yeah man I found this photo of the Azect covers. I now have an idea.. It does look like an accord and to change that ill tilt the line to make it look a little more aggressive.. I should be getting the vinyl within the next couple of days.

Old 07-28-2012, 08:17 AM   #979
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

Prelude of the Month
I think im going to pull the trigger on these XXR wheels also..

16x8 0mm offset. Platinum color. 2.75" dish.

I have also decided to wrap these up in 205/45 Bridgestone Potenza RE760's. Cant wait!!!

Last edited by neonxiii; 07-28-2012 at 08:26 AM.
Old 07-28-2012, 09:49 PM   #980
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

Prelude of the Month
Considering staggering with the +20 offset in the front.. Not sure though.. These are gonna be ordered next week! I also am going to have my suspension components looked at and make sure nothing more than my ball joints need to replaced. You guys have no clue how pumped up I am about the things that are about to come to my car.

Old 07-29-2012, 12:45 AM   #981
h22a_Tyler
RoboTron

h22a_Tyler is a jewel in the roughh22a_Tyler is a jewel in the roughh22a_Tyler is a jewel in the rough

im stoked on these wheels. really gonna bring the car to times with the style. future plans are looking good.

1993 Honda Prelude Si

h22a_Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2012, 09:03 AM   #982
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

Prelude of the Month

Last edited by neonxiii; 07-29-2012 at 01:50 PM.
Old 07-29-2012, 02:00 PM   #983
Prudz_lude
Donating Mod

Prudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to behold
lololol
BB Squad #23 (v.2)

Prudz_lude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2012, 08:58 PM   #984
LUDE_4_LIFE
I am Prelude

LUDE_4_LIFE will become famous soon enoughLUDE_4_LIFE will become famous soon enough

Prelude of the Month
^^hahahaha!

2011 ZX-10R - 8.9 @156mph Mcintosh Swingarm, BST Carbon Fibre Rims, Guhl Flash, R77D Yosh, BMC, Bazzaz, 176whp

2008 GSX-R 750, R77 Yosh, PC5, K&N, -1, 131whp
LUDE_4_LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement