SuperSovietSoldier - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow Advertise

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 11:56 PM   #1
cmill21

cmill21 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down SuperSovietSoldier

I know there is a feedback thread for him alredy. But I want people who are thinking of buying from him to know that he has ripped me off. He was on today, didn't return any of my pm's, didn't contact me through pay pal, nothing. DO NOT send him your money guys! I know he's been a good seller in the past but he has obviously started with me! I sent him the money($307CAD) on June 23rd. After exchanging PM's his communication stopped, no big deal thought he was a good seller. After a few weeks I grew worried, so I PM'd him for an update, and he says he hadn't even sent it, after about 3 weeks! So by this time i'm getting mad, and I send him a few more PM's with some choice words, and no reply. It's been about a week of him logging on and off with no reply, so I know he's got those PM's. So I filed a PayPal claim the other day. Luckily I think I can still file a credit card claim can't I? It'll be exactly one month tomorro, so can I still claim? Well I hope this saves one or two people from being ripped off by this former good seller.
cmill21 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2007, 12:04 AM   #2
championshipwhite93si

championshipwhite93si is on a distinguished road
this guy has bought tons of stuff from me and never any probs.. it may just be a misunderstanding or something..
championshipwhite93si is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2007, 12:06 AM   #3
cmill21

Nope, he hasn't sent me my turbo, hasn't contacted me in any way. Nothing I just wanted my turbo or my money and he has read my PM's. Hell he was even on today! Nope nothing. No communication + no part = took money and ran.

Old 07-23-2007, 12:11 AM   #4
championshipwhite93si

ill check with him an see if i can find out anything for you man..
Old 07-23-2007, 12:12 AM   #5
cmill21

Ok thanks man. I just want whats mine you know? Sucks for him and myself, but I've run out of options. I'll be filing tomorro.
Old 07-23-2007, 12:17 AM   #6
championshipwhite93si

pm box is full, ill subscribe to this and watch what happens.. hopefully its just a misunderstanding, like i said ive dealt with him a bit and he seems pretty straightforward. maybe something could have came up family wise or who knows.. good luck
Old 07-23-2007, 08:50 AM   #7
Joe Booty
Pic and OT post Whore

Joe Booty has a spectacular aura aboutJoe Booty has a spectacular aura about

in one of his threads he said that he is going through a lot of problems right now that he is trying to get resolved, when i bought a shortshifter from him it took awhile for him to ship it out and he also diddn't reply to my PM's though i saw that he was on, he did however reply back at a later day with apologies and i did recieve the short shifter in flawless condition

i also sold him a gauge cluster and that transaction went smoothly, he send payment fast and recieved the package in a few days and informed me that he did, im guessing that it may just be that he is going through a lot, but even still he should atleast update you, sorry to hear about it and hope all works out for ya

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Joe Booty is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2007, 11:27 AM   #8
b20luda
I am Prelude

b20luda will become famous soon enoughb20luda will become famous soon enough

Prelude of the Month
hes bought a lot of things from me as well, ive never had any issues... never bought anything from him tho

1991 SI boosted Oem internal B20A 220whp daily driverSOLD
b20luda is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2007, 11:57 AM   #9
cmill21

All I wanted was an update. A month without ever putting it in the mail is a bit much don't you think?
Old 07-23-2007, 01:46 PM   #10
jdm89ludesi
Lude Boss

jdm89ludesi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to jdm89ludesi Send a message via Yahoo to jdm89ludesi
I agree. I've always had smooth transactions with Soviet! I do myself, believe I am in bit of a ripped off situation though by someone else!
jdm89ludesi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2007, 02:12 PM   #11
secluded luder
Banned

secluded luder will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to secluded luder Send a message via Yahoo to secluded luder

Like Joe Booty says: he stated he was having problems. He's a good guy, and has been a great buyer. I know youre upset, But try sending an email instead of a pm. He will not screw you.
secluded luder is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2007, 03:47 PM   #12
cmill21

Sent him a couple e-mails....
Old 07-23-2007, 03:57 PM   #13
secluded luder
Banned

secluded luder will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to secluded luder Send a message via Yahoo to secluded luder

well then i would say that there is something going on with him on his "real world" life that is preventing him from replying. He's not taking you for a ride.

And i know.... you said he logged on...

Well, if you looked at my info it would say i am constantly logging on because i leave my user name a password saved on my pc and it is also my homepage.

^^ point being maybe hes not on viewing the forum maybe someone else is using the computer and when the open internet explorer (or w/e he uses) it says hes 'logged on" just because preludepower.com popped up as his homepage.

I dont think soviet has had many problems if any with all the people he's dealt with (which is a large number of people). Why would he just sit there and say "haha im gonna take this guys money" when hes had much more than what youve sent cross his hands?
secluded luder is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2007, 04:02 PM   #14
cmill21

he's replied to his for sale threads after I sent him a few PM's...I don't know why he would just "take" my money, but guess what that seems to be whats going on....How hard is it to send a package out? I mean you can have UPS pick it up from your house, and they work late(here anyway). Theres no excuse guys, I paid, he hasn't shipped and hasn't replied. It takes 2 seconds to come on here and say hey I shipped it, or Hey I can't and here's why. Theres no excuse here so please quit making them for him.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:52 PM   #15
klaye88
Ludacious

klaye88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to klaye88
I've dealt with him before. He's a bit of a low baller(who isn't), and can come off as a smart ass sometimes, but He did pay instant, and left + feedback, so maybe it's just a comm. problem. Just my .02$..... hope it helped

88 4WS yellow as hell!
89 Golden Cherry daily driver
90 RED, on the road again!
90 B21 white new to the family! soon to have a B20a5!

LISCENSED CAR AUDIO DEALER..... PM ME FOR MY PHONE # OR PM/EMAIL ME!
klaye88 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2007, 04:55 PM   #16
cmill21

I've acctually sold to him before. Wen't perfectly. I just really hope it's some sort of problem and I'll get my turbo, but it's not looking the best right now.
Old 07-23-2007, 09:46 PM   #17
Sparcomarco
Elite bitches

Sparcomarco is on a distinguished road

i agree i have bought numerous things from him and i have had no issues with him. hope it all works out.

Sparcomarco is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2007, 02:50 PM   #18
Jarrid1220
Boost Addict

Jarrid1220 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jarrid1220

I bought a turbo from him it took a long time to get it but I finally got it. He had to repair it. I remember him though he was having trouble getting money because of living situations were changing.
Jarrid1220 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-27-2007, 02:51 PM   #19
Jarrid1220
Boost Addict

I bought a turbo from him it took a long time to get it but I finally got it. He had to repair it. I remember him though he was having trouble getting money because of living situations were changing.
Old 07-27-2007, 03:44 PM   #20
cmill21

But I sent money, and paid for the turbo to be shipped. So him saying I had no money to ship it would piss me off even more, since I paid to have it shipped.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:01 PM   #21
CADster
Kickass truck missed

CADster will become famous soon enoughCADster will become famous soon enough

Prelude of the Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by secluded luder View Post
well then i would say that there is something going on with him on his "real world" life that is preventing him from replying. He's not taking you for a ride.
the same thing is happening with motoxxxman.

yet plenty of people are not just waiting for him to get out of his jam.

supersoviet and i have done business in the past, he did what he said and i have no complaints on him or on what he sales.

CADster is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2007, 03:13 PM   #22
Jarrid1220
Boost Addict

Well it seems like something shady is going on here. If I were soviet I would come on this thread and back myself up. Sorry to hear this happened to you.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:29 PM   #23
cmill21

Yeah, I'd like to hear from him. I've emailed him, pm'd him on here, even pm'd him on ebay. Every kind of contact I could possibly try I have. I do know his address and would be happy to give someone $50 to go and recover my money.
Old 07-31-2007, 06:11 PM   #24
championshipwhite93si

he hasnt been online in over a week, im sure something is going on with him.. he told me awhile back he was having some legal problems, so who knows
Old 07-31-2007, 06:12 PM   #25
cmill21

I've been looking for his phone number to give him a call. But I did get word that he sent another guys part out on the 10th, well after I paid my money so why did he not send out my turbo when he sent the other guys part out?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread