3g eBay/Craigslist Finds - Page 44 - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow Advertise

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 09-25-2018, 10:16 AM   #1076
luzer
Elite Member

luzer has a spectacular aura aboutluzer has a spectacular aura aboutluzer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run_Away View Post
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t595980643

Neat looking car on Yahoo Japan. The front lip is pretty unique, I don't think I've seen it before.

It's not just a lip, it's a replacement front bumper. Nice car. 4WS too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2018, 01:55 PM   #1077
1funryd
Elite Member

1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to 1funryd Send a message via MSN to 1funryd Send a message via Yahoo to 1funryd

Quote:
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/t595980643

Neat looking car on Yahoo Japan. The front lip is pretty unique, I don't think I've seen it before.
That is the More Collage kit for our cars, only in 88-89 though. Its complete too.
Its no longer available.

Sean

3rd Gen Aftermarket Manager

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Clik Here)
Email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(1Funryd - H22 Swap) - Ludcifer - INX - MustardCat(B20a)

Last edited by 1funryd; 09-26-2018 at 01:30 PM.
1funryd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2018, 09:29 PM   #1078
Run_Away
Lude Boss

Run_Away will become famous soon enough

Prelude of the Month
I don't agree with either of you. If you look at the pictures it goes overtop of the factory bumper, just like a Xenon lip does.

You can see the seem along the bottom of the factory 88/89 moulding all around.

The Mugen bumper is a complete replacement, unlike this one. It doesn't have a moulding, the turn signals are flush and not sunk like oem, and the bottom of the center opening is straight not curved:
Old 09-26-2018, 01:45 AM   #1079
SupremeDalek209
Getting Comfortable

SupremeDalek209 is on a distinguished road
looks so similar to the mugen bumper. Has anyone seen that mugen wing on ebay for the 3g?

My Del Sol Build Thread:

SupremeDalek209 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-26-2018, 01:51 AM   #1080
cudaboy
Elite Member

cudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internet
Send a message via Yahoo to cudaboy

I still wouldn't call it a lip. The xenon front bumper cover add on that Sean sells is installed the same way and it is a body kit. That is the way they market it. Yeah it is not the same as mugen. It could be a mugen modified or something we have never seen. I mean the source is motherland Japan in this instance for the 3rd gen prelude. Years ago the german polybauer body kit was discovered onhere. Most people probably haven't heard of it unless they had seen it here.

'91 Si 4ws 5spd(black) "Black Betty"
'70 'Cuda 340 C.I.D. Alpine White, Black Vynil Top, Leather Interior, Rim Blow, Overhead Consolette. Factory Posi 3.55:1, 15" ralleyes, --Fully Loaded and Extremely Rare!

cudaboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-26-2018, 09:24 AM   #1081
luzer
Elite Member

luzer has a spectacular aura aboutluzer has a spectacular aura aboutluzer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I don't agree with either of you. If you look at the pictures it goes overtop of the factory bumper, just like a Xenon lip does.

You can see the seem along the bottom of the factory 88/89 moulding all around.

The Mugen bumper is a complete replacement, unlike this one. It doesn't have a moulding, the turn signals are flush and not sunk like oem, and the bottom of the center opening is straight not curved:

My apologies. I didn't look close enough to see that it's an overlay. I mean, I still wouldn't call it a lip, but it's not worth arguing about.
Old 09-26-2018, 01:30 PM   #1082
1funryd
Elite Member

1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough1funryd is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to 1funryd Send a message via MSN to 1funryd Send a message via Yahoo to 1funryd

Sorry guys BobHawks confirmed it is “More Collage” kit.

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 10-31-2018, 04:51 PM   #1083
GmGTrials

GmGTrials is on a distinguished road
https://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/...728469617.html
GmGTrials is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-31-2018, 04:54 PM   #1084
GmGTrials

GmGTrials is on a distinguished road
Project car DC area https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...735175847.html
GmGTrials is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2018, 04:58 PM   #1085
duckeedoug
Getting Comfortable

duckeedoug is on a distinguished road
I am selling my 91 Prelude. I purchased it in Jun 2017 from a local dealer. I have had several post on this site. Unfortunantly the post have all been about issue with the car. The previous issues have all been resolved but now I have the latest issue which is a rasping from under the hood. I though that it was related to the exhaust or intake as that is where the noise is most pronounced. However after taking the car to a shop that I trust have used in the past they have come to the conclusion that the noise is coming from the engine itself. Either a bearing or connecting rod.

the car is super clean and I am the second owner of the car and like I said I have owned it sicne 07/2017. At that time I paid $3,800 out the door and have since put 1K in misc parts, etc for the car. The car is 100% stock and original down to the stereo. It is a 5spd manual with the B21, and now 151K miles with no rust/body damage. All electrical work on the car including the AC. It sucks because I have only put 8K mile on the car I would had expected more from the car, but don't know the previous owners habits. I have never even come close to redline and babied the car. I am located in Sacramento/Rosville area North Calif. I can provide pictures, etc

Make me an offer and it is yours. If nothing else you can swap the b21 for a b20 motor and have an awesome ride. If no takers here I will list on craigslist and Ebay within the next couple of days but wanted to give the community 1st dibs.

Also feel free to look at my previous post for an idea of my history with the car
duckeedoug is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-18-2018, 02:32 PM   #1086
Andrew
I am Prelude

Andrew has a spectacular aura aboutAndrew has a spectacular aura about

Prelude of the Month
I'm sure a lot of you remember this thing:
It's up for sale in Mount Vernon WA
https://skagit.craigslist.org/cto/d/...736185428.html

instagram: @

Quote:
I think in '87 the engineers at Honda got the bean counters drunk on sake before having them sign off on the Prelude design.
"W-wait! Why are the shifter cables adjustable? No one is ever going to..."
"A toast to your health!
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-12-2018, 03:55 AM   #1087
cudaboy
Elite Member

cudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internetcudaboy is the King of the Internet
Send a message via Yahoo to cudaboy

stock k&n reusable air filter is really cheap on amazon right now if anybody has been waiting for a good price.

nevermind. It was but not so much now.

'91 Si 4ws 5spd(black) "Black Betty"
'70 'Cuda 340 C.I.D. Alpine White, Black Vynil Top, Leather Interior, Rim Blow, Overhead Consolette. Factory Posi 3.55:1, 15" ralleyes, --Fully Loaded and Extremely Rare!

Last edited by cudaboy; 12-12-2018 at 08:33 AM.
cudaboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-08-2019, 02:08 PM   #1088
rancidhooligan
Lude Addict

rancidhooligan will become famous soon enough
1991 Prelude Si 4WS AUTO

Pretty mint 1991 Si 4WS in Kansas City on Bring a Trailer...but it's AUTO.

Ready for a manual, if you've got the parts & time.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1991-honda-prelude-9/

Searching high and low for that perfect 3G 4WS Prelude.

Last edited by rancidhooligan; 01-08-2019 at 02:11 PM.
rancidhooligan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-26-2019, 05:50 PM   #1089
Rollthelosingdice
Getting Comfortable

Rollthelosingdice is on a distinguished road
Ok which one of you are selling this one?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1991-Honda-...QAAOSwOjxdEVR5
Rollthelosingdice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-26-2019, 06:06 PM   #1090
boostedlude3g
master bater

boostedlude3g will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to boostedlude3g

Prelude of the Month

[QUOTE=Rollthelosingdice;1986650782]Ok which one of you are selling this one?

Meth is one hell of a drug.

310whp 296tq

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnr324life
btw wayne,
that sweater your wearing beside your lude is super gay, nice car tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Prelude
A fusion of current and late model Japanese muscle == One heavily modded 3rd gen...Something you dont see everyday.
boostedlude3g is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-26-2019, 07:31 PM   #1091
Rollthelosingdice
Getting Comfortable

[quote=boostedlude3g;1986650784]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollthelosingdice View Post

Meth is one hell of a drug.
He must be selling it too..
Old 06-27-2019, 12:36 PM   #1092
luzer
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollthelosingdice View Post

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1991-Honda-...QAAOSwOjxdEVR5
He says in his auction that this car has been his passion for the last 10 years, but the AutoCheck report shows that he's only owned it for the last 3.5 years. Apparently he'd been stalking that car for over six and a half years before he bought it?
Old 06-28-2019, 06:24 AM   #1093
Rollthelosingdice
Getting Comfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzer View Post
He says in his auction that this car has been his passion for the last 10 years, but the AutoCheck report shows that he's only owned it for the last 3.5 years. Apparently he'd been stalking that car for over six and a half years before he bought it?
"Come see the car and you will see the $$$"

What the hell does that mean?
Old 06-28-2019, 09:12 AM   #1094
1funryd
Elite Member

I forgot his name on here but that is a preludepower member.

Sean

(Clik Here)
Email:

Old 06-28-2019, 02:05 PM   #1095
LudeAEM
Lude Cray

LudeAEM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LudeAEM
You know, this isn't too crazy, but will just take a special buyer to pony up.
Advertisement