4th Gen_ neons Clean n' Mean Project - Page 38 - Honda Prelude Forum : Honda Prelude Forums
Home Forums Albums Garage iTrader Arcade
Register FAQ Insurance Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow Advertise

PreludePower.com is the premier Honda Prelude Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 05-20-2012, 05:31 PM   #926
Prudz_lude
Donating Mod

Prudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to beholdPrudz_lude is a splendid one to behold
Oh shit! I would use your H22. Oh, and I would seriously just send it to laskey racing, head and block. OEM rebuild on the head, fully built block on the bottom. Have them build it, assemble it, ship it back to you head/block assembled. That way you know it will work.
BB Squad #23 (v.2)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Prudz_lude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2012, 05:42 PM   #927
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

neonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant future

Prelude of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prudz_lude View Post
Oh shit! I would use your H22. Oh, and I would seriously just send it to laskey racing, head and block. OEM rebuild on the head, fully built block on the bottom. Have them build it, assemble it, ship it back to you head/block assembled. That way you know it will work.
Just went to their site. I think I just might do this. Im going to give them a call tomorrow and ask them how much its all going to cost. I want it done right, and im quite honestly sold on them Benson sleeves. Im so stoked!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
neonxiii is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2012, 08:59 PM   #928
psud3ity
Administrator

psud3ity is a name known to allpsud3ity is a name known to allpsud3ity is a name known to allpsud3ity is a name known to allpsud3ity is a name known to allpsud3ity is a name known to all
Fucking awesome... Fucking win... Just fucking excellent

Sent from the toilet at work.

391HP @ 12psi - Soon to be 650HP
psud3ity is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2012, 11:20 PM   #929
beans333
Lude Cray

beans333 is a glorious beacon of lightbeans333 is a glorious beacon of lightbeans333 is a glorious beacon of lightbeans333 is a glorious beacon of lightbeans333 is a glorious beacon of lightbeans333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonxiii View Post
Just went to their site. I think I just might do this. Im going to give them a call tomorrow and ask them how much its all going to cost. I want it done right, and im quite honestly sold on them Benson sleeves. Im so stoked!
And Mikes customer service is the best I have had throughout my build. He helped me on hundreds of questions I had throughout the time it took me to build my engine, even months after I had done business with him. Go with Laskey, you won't be disappointed!
beans333 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2012, 07:51 PM   #930
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

neonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant futureneonxiii has a brilliant future

Prelude of the Month
Definitely buying another H23A

Old 06-21-2012, 07:13 PM   #931
h22a_Tyler
RoboTron

h22a_Tyler is a jewel in the roughh22a_Tyler is a jewel in the roughh22a_Tyler is a jewel in the rough

i hope so dude. that will be an awesome and cheap easy fix to this hang up. do it up. H22A_TYLAAA supports this

1993 Honda Prelude Si

h22a_Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-23-2012, 08:59 AM   #932
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

Prelude of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by h22a_Tyler View Post
i hope so dude. that will be an awesome and cheap easy fix to this hang up. do it up. H22A_TYLAAA supports this
Of course man. You stuck it out just as much as me and you still driving yours is a big reason for keeping mine. Hell, the community is the reason. If this was some civic or any other car I definitely would have said fuck off a long time ago.
I am taking my Turbo Kit off right now. It should be posted up tonight.

Old 06-23-2012, 12:13 PM   #933
psud3ity
Administrator

psud3ity is a name known to allpsud3ity is a name known to allpsud3ity is a name known to allpsud3ity is a name known to allpsud3ity is a name known to allpsud3ity is a name known to all
Quote:
Of course man. You stuck it out just as much as me and you still driving yours is a big reason for keeping mine. Hell, the community is the reason. If this was some civic or any other car I definitely would have said fuck off a long time ago.
I am taking my Turbo Kit off right now. It should be posted up tonight.
Selling the snail? Idk man, I'd keep it around for when you decide to go down the boosted road again.

Either way, whether you keep it or sell it to fund a new motor, I'm sooooo happy you're keeping the lude and getting it back to 100% I'll be joining the klingon empire soon myself, so expect me to have some questions along the way.

Old 06-23-2012, 05:23 PM   #934
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

Prelude of the Month
I have decided (with the "help" of my dad) not to sell the kit. Im going to just drive my car on the dealer plate whenever I feel like taking it out. Whenever it blows up, oh well, ill have the H23A waiting in my garage. I have a few more things here im going to sell and put that money towards the new motor which eventually will be in the lude.

Everything on the turbo and whatnot looks perfectly fine though, which does make me happy

Old 06-23-2012, 05:47 PM   #935
psud3ity
Administrator

Excellent! Now let's play some duty and celebrate.

Sent from the toilet at work.

Old 06-23-2012, 10:56 PM   #936
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

Prelude of the Month
Seriously considering getting this Manifold. Granted id have to change a few things but it may be worth it..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/H22A-T3-Top-...ht_3002wt_1068

Old 06-23-2012, 10:58 PM   #937
NegativeXero
I am Prelude

NegativeXero is just really niceNegativeXero is just really niceNegativeXero is just really niceNegativeXero is just really nice
Ohhh me gusta top mount.
Old 06-23-2012, 11:07 PM   #938
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

Prelude of the Month
Yes sir! I def want to change the Turbo/Mani/WG setup on my new H23 whenever I do get it. I have no problem buying way ahead of time if I can score as deal. I also am sorry about how indecisive I am with this damn car.. One day I want to sell it, the other I want to build it, but at the end of the day one thing is for certain...

Its not going to be sold.. And a non-turbo prelude would defeat the purpose of me having one. I already own a stock car. So at least you guys can rest assured, its not going anywhere and it should only get better from here!

Old 06-23-2012, 11:11 PM   #939
psud3ity
Administrator

Old 06-24-2012, 02:54 PM   #940
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

Prelude of the Month
Driving my car around today felt great Already trying to source out some parts. Probably going to buy Scotty's JDM headlights since I sold him my retros. I will definitely be wanting retros again...

Old 06-24-2012, 03:59 PM   #941
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

Prelude of the Month
Took a couple pictures IN THE DRIVEWAY. They arent supposed to be anything special. Mostly just for random documenting purposes. And yes, My camera is on Auto right now shooting in jpeg so a couple photos flashed. Thats how little I care about glamour shots today folks.

Old 06-24-2012, 05:02 PM   #942
h22a_Tyler
RoboTron

h22a_Tyler is a jewel in the roughh22a_Tyler is a jewel in the roughh22a_Tyler is a jewel in the rough

looks good, should have brought it by! oh well ill have to bring by my bumper this week.

1993 Honda Prelude Si

Old 06-24-2012, 05:07 PM   #943
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

Prelude of the Month
Quote:
looks good, should have brought it by! oh well ill have to bring by my bumper this week.
Are you still going to get the lip as well and for a total package price of $200? I need to know now because someone is wanting to buy the lip. I of course would rather it be on your car.

*edit*

So I have sourced a Working EL VTEC Cluster, Mint JDM Headlights and some Fogs with a switch! It wont be very long until this prelude is back in tip top shape!

Last edited by neonxiii; 06-24-2012 at 06:17 PM.
Old 06-30-2012, 01:25 AM   #944
Sex Panther
Lude Dude

Sex Panther is on a distinguished road
what's goin on with the one pieces?
Old 06-30-2012, 08:16 AM   #945
h22a_Tyler
RoboTron

still looks good with 2 pieces in the driveway in jpeg format.

1993 Honda Prelude Si

Old 06-30-2012, 08:54 AM   #946
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

Prelude of the Month
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Panther View Post
what's goin on with the one pieces?
Sold them.. I do wish I didnt but they freed up a lot of $$. I am buying and re retrofitting one pieces again so dont worry.

Quote:
still looks good with 2 pieces in the driveway in jpeg format.
Haha thank you. Cant edit RAW right now with the laptop. Le Unfortunate'

Old 06-30-2012, 04:31 PM   #947
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

Prelude of the Month
2 things:

Honda Prelude front bumpers will just bairly fit inside the 4th gen.

I really cant hit boost anymore. She doesn't like it.

Old 06-30-2012, 11:44 PM   #948
Sex Panther
Lude Dude

Sex Panther is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Sold them.. I do wish I didnt but they freed up a lot of $$. I am buying and re retrofitting one pieces again so dont worry.
Still looks damn good, but sweet dude. I'm bout to retrofit mine here soon myself.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:40 AM   #949
h22a_Tyler
RoboTron

damn man, right after you boosted infront my house, dave was like. that the car wont boost again for another 6 months to a year!

1993 Honda Prelude Si

Old 07-01-2012, 12:16 PM   #950
neonxiii
Prelude Aficionado

Prelude of the Month
I was hitting boost going home and when my nephew wanted a ride. The power loss happened a few more times. Even when im not in boost and I slowly rev up to around 4600ish I also notice a loss in power. I hate it.. It seriously gets me so pumped for the H23A. They seem to respond even better than H22's to bolt ons. Perhaps the motor is just better. I do have my fingers crossed though, the build will change a little bit but im definitely keeping this turbo, its perfect. Id love to upgrade manifolds though so if I do ill post the mani/tube/wg/downpipe for something like $600. I also want to get rid of these injectors. They have been working well and Blake got them to idle pretty perfect but I still want the ID's. Id like to even maybe get a new clutch as well. I dont think I need something thats this strong.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement