Honda Prelude Forum banner

Rock Cut State Park IL Meet/Cruise/BBQ!

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Ludergirl 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok I'm putting together a meet but this is posted on CPC.com and PP.com So you may not recognize a name that is coming because it might not be from the site. I will add CPC or PP at the end of the name so people know. Thanks and please come! :smile:

When: Saturday July 30th

Time: TBA Since I'm not sure if I want to do the cruise before or after the BBQ

Where: Rock Cut State Park in Loves Park IL

I'm not sure of the name of the big area that I want us to meet at is so you guys can find it but I will get it up soon. The area is great it has grills and fire pits so we can have a bon fire if we want. Also its right of the lake, which has a beach so if we get tired of sitting around talking we can go swimming. People can rent paddle boats and go out on the lake. There are a lot of activities. All I know is you might want to bring your bathing suits because its more than likely going to be warm, I'll be bringing mine.

And then since its a BBQ and I won't be able to pay for it all by self if we could split it up that would be great. I'll make a list of things that we will need and if you can bring it I'll add your name to the list. If you think of something else I'll add that to the list as well.

I am always open to suggestions about anything, just please try not to make me feel like a idiot, this is my first meet. Thanks everyone! I look forward to seeing anyone that can make it. And if you no longer own a prelude or if its out of commision please come anyway. :smile:

Hot Dogs
Buns
Chips
Plates/Napkins
Charcoal/Lighter Fluid
Pop/Ice/Cooler (I can supply cooler if need be)

Once we find out an estimate of how many people are coming it will be easier to buy what we need. So let me know guys!

1) Ludergirl88 +1
2) YuyoDrift91 (CPC)
3) WC Luder (CPC)
4) TheJGB3 (CPC)
5) 5SpdH22 (PP)
6) handballallday (PP)
7) danktank (PP)

Also, if 25+ people come, i have to register it with the park and if 50+ come I can reserve our area so we are garenteed our "picnic" area.

Don't forget your own chairs!!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.